Player Discussion Patrik Laine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
Newhook ain't showing shit. As far as I'm concerned he's barely more useful that Dvorak since his arrival.

Slaf might get better, might not. Still very young. He hasn't shown much this preseason so far.

Don’t see it.

We barely finished 1 points under Arizona and 2 points under Ottawa. if we had beat Ottawa. We could have drafted 7th.

Newhook also missed 27 games. We could have helped the second or third line. I could see him having 50pts this season.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Newhook ain't showing shit. As far as I'm concerned he's barely more useful that Dvorak since his arrival.

Slaf might get better, might not. Still very young. He hasn't shown much this preseason so far.
Newhook is a third liner for me , if he's a top 6 regular in ur team , you are not a top 20 team in the league unless he's paired with McDavid and Draisailt

Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Newhook is a third liner for me , if he's a top 6 regular in ur team , you are not a top 20 team in the league unless he's paired with McDavid and Draisailt
A 2nd line of Dach, Newhook, and Roy is garbage. Only top 6 guy is Dach.With Laine out long term also hinders the PP.

Top line will have to carry the load offensively again. IMO, they will end up with less points than they got lost year.

Last edited:

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Sending all positive energy that my Laine gets a speedy recovery.

IMG_1107.jpeg

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York

I agree, I think we should focus Newhook on becoming a very good 3rd line center. I think Roy will be a better asset on the top lines. I see Roy becoming an important, important player on the LW of the 2nd line.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Habs play the year for Laine + Laine comes back in time for the playoffs + Demidov comes over after his KHL year = Magical playoff run all the way to 25. GHG

• Haha
Reactions: rahad

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
As much as I'm pissed off by what happened, people are losing it on Cedric Pare. His instagram profile is now absolutely filled with hate.

There's a line between being pissed and saying some of that stuff. Just be pissed by yourself or with your friends. People shouldn't go on his damn instagram page...

Reactions: Trembz

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
As much as I'm pissed off by what happened, people are losing it on Cedric Pare. His instagram profile is now absolutely filled with hate.

There's a line between being pissed and saying some of that stuff. Just be pissed by yourself or with your friends. People shouldn't go on his damn instagram page...
How long have you been on the internet bro? There's a reason why social media is destroying lives. Pretty obvious people don't think normal human behaviour applies online. That's why tougher regulations need to happen. Sometimes you trade freedom for better safeties. You want your freedom? Well it comes at a price too.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
How long have you been on the internet bro? There's a reason why social media is destroying lives. Pretty obvious people don't think normal human behaviour applies online. That's why tougher regulations need to happen. Sometimes you trade freedom for better safeties. You want your freedom? Well it comes at a price too.
Then don't knee a guy

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

There's a line between being pissed and saying some of that stuff. Just be pissed by yourself or with your friends. People shouldn't go on his damn 0instagram page...
I'm not active on social media as it is.... I can only imagine how it's like for someone with even 15 minutes of spotlight.

People's true colors come out behind their computer screen and it's a pathetic look.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad