Player Discussion: Patrik Laine IVever: a new hope? (Laine out of PAP, trade request still stands)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonu

Dec 11, 2014
Moon
Ok, so what does this article say?
To be honest its a nothing burger, just reiterates stuff that has been circling around in this thread while calling him out for going on a vacation and posting pictures to instagram while in PAP, calling him a toxic asset etc. Just raised thoughts in my head why a Russian columnist would take his time to write about Laine and CBJ.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Are you talking about this column?

Reading the Championat columnist hit piece on Laine made me instantly think the issue is with Russian player(s?) in the locker room.
The article is utter stupidity (I red it in the original). The author added several clichés to the possible statements, some of which he did not fact check.

Rest assured that Russian players have no problems with this. Besides, similar articles are written in the Czech Republic and Slovakia about him. Besides, in Russia they write quite extensively about the NHL.

Last edited:
Reactions: majormajor and jonu

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Similar in Finland too (based on the headlines they were referencing the Russian post, I didn't bother to click obvious clickbaits...). It's a big circle of adding unfounded rumours and speculation as "news". Waddell started it and I hope he had a reason. Moreover I hope he trades Laine asap, we could use a more "quiet" preseason for a change...

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
Could it just ultimately boil down to the guy is just a bit whacko?? I knew a gal who had twenty jobs over 5 years and everywhere she went she said the same stuff. I do all the work, these people don't have a clue, everyone is inferior at their job. Maybe its time for the long look in the mirror...

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Could it just ultimately boil down to the guy is just a bit whacko?? I knew a gal who had twenty jobs over 5 years and everywhere she went she said the same stuff. I do all the work, these people don't have a clue, everyone is inferior at their job. Maybe its time for the long look in the mirror...
I'm not going to go that far but I think all problems can be addressed by all sides and in many cases all sides hold blame in issues.

We literaly don't know enough to say one way or the other and speculation doesn't really help anything other than try to make one side or the other look like the bad guy.

Reactions: NotCommitted
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad