Confirmed with Link: Patrik Laine and 2026 2nd round pick acquired from the Blue Jackets in exchange for Jordan Harris

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fuonki

Jan 2, 2020
Not a fan of Laine at all but getting him for a 2nd + Harris is just ridiculous. Another Hughes masterclass

Reactions: PhysicX

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
When it was reported that Laine wanted out, it always made sense for the habs to get him.

Not many teams have the assets and cap space to acquire him. And the habs had a clear need.
And habs have a human management from top to bottom , kid was affected bad for losing a father Z
Can’t think of a better coach to have for him then Martin St. Louis

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Fine work by Hughes. Harris for a second is already good. Laine requires zero commitment past this year.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I love Harris, but I love Hughes more. What a deal? He gets a 2nd back to reacquire Harris, so it’s almost Laine for nothing. Great move!!! If it doesn’t work, doesn’t hurt.
I think you're the only one who loved Harris.

He's, what's that saying jack of trades master of none, or some shit like that ?

He was tolerable, but his value was really off the ice with his involvement in the public.

Reactions: Dutronc and PhysicX

Demigod Gloves

Oct 1, 2017
Now they just have to put a picture of him in every strip club with a "Dont let him in " and we're fkn set!

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
And habs have a human management from top to bottom , kid was affected bad for losing a father Z
Can’t think of a better coach to have for him then Martin St. Louis
I cant think of a better coach or management group than the ones we have now to ensure the spotlight and media don't get to Laine. From Winnipeg to Columbus, Laine hasn't really been in a market with a healthy locker room or off ice situation. Let's see what he can do when he's put in the right situation to succeed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad