GDT: Patrik Elias Night! - Devils vs. Islanders - 6:00PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

severian

Aug 19, 2007
Westfield
I cant believe how much weight he's gained in the short time he's been retired.

As for the beers, I'd occasionally see him at BCBG after games. Nice guy. Interacted with fans and was personable, etc...

My friend lived in the same townhouse complex as him in West Orange. He said after his divorce, there was an empty case of beer in his recycling every week.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I met a lot of Devils at Brick City . It was almost like they were contractually obligated to be there?

It's probably one of the nicer things about playing for the Devils if you're low-key. No way you could play in Toronto or Montreal and eat in the place right across the street from the game. In Newark, the fans were pretty respectful and would just leave them alone to eat their nachos.

My friend lived in the same townhouse complex as him in West Orange. He said after his divorce, there was an empty case of beer in his recycling every week.

Wow, that's really sad. Had no idea he was divorced.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Did he?

I doubt that but you can't deny that Kyle is en fuego right now so it makes sense to keep him with Hall and Nico.

I think Bratt should be playing on the 3rd line against matchups where he won't be absolutely destroyed by opposing top players.

No he didn’t. He just said he is really enjoying playing with Nico and Palms right now. It wasn’t meant to be a jab at Bratt.

Reactions: glenwo2

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Did he?

I doubt that but you can't deny that Kyle is en fuego right now so it makes sense to keep him with Hall and Nico.

I think Bratt should be playing on the 3rd line against matchups where he won't be absolutely destroyed by opposing top players.

I don't think it's the quality of the players he's facing, he's never played anywhere near this many games before. He really just needs to sit for a game or two and R&R.

Reactions: glenwo2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad