Patrick Maroon's Post-Game Interview

Sep 26, 2016
It's about time he stopped acting like a 12 year old who thinks the world owes him something [mod].

This has to be sarcasm, right? If not, just :facepalm:

Anyways Maroon's a beaut for sure. One of the few players on the team that never gives you something to complain about.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I thought Maroon was like 24 and I thought damn he has a young family but then I check and realize he is 28. Anybody know why his kid doesnt live with him? Is it because his wife and kid dont want to travel everytime he gets traded?

Was just a girlfriend. They split and he lives in STL with her.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Cool moment!

Though, I do wish Puljujärvi would've had a slice of pizza in his hand at the end there.

Screen_Shot_2016_12_20_at_10_16_50_AM.png

hqdefault.jpg

Lol he's such a legend already

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Very cool, thx for posting. For all of us with kids, we can relate.

ChuckLefley

Jan 5, 2016
This has to be sarcasm, right? If not, just :facepalm:

Anyways Maroon's a beaut for sure. One of the few players on the team that never gives you something to complain about.

Why would it be sarcasm? It's the truth, he's had issues with coaches, with the mom, with other players, etc. I'm from STL and was heavily in the hockey community before I moved, I could tell you some stories, but they would not be allowed here.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Onions. Onions are everywhere right now.

Great to see this - his kid means the world to him and he obviously doesn't see him too often, which is pretty heartbreaking.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Why would it be sarcasm? It's the truth, he's had issues with coaches, with the mom, with other players, etc. I'm from STL and was heavily in the hockey community before I moved, I could tell you some stories, but they would not be allowed here.

Maroon isn't perfect? Wow!

News at 5!

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
It must suck not having your family/kids around while being a professional athlete. Every game probably feels like a road game.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
It must suck not having your family/kids around while being a professional athlete. Every game probably feels like a road game.

It sucks not having your family/kids around, regardless of you being a professional athlete.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad