Marner has reportedly hired private security and is refusing to speak with some members of the media

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Can not wait for Paul Marner to be off the team. Good riddance. Toxic player in the locker room.

Speaking of Paul, l look forward to his input on his son's next contract... with a new team...

Strangle

May 4, 2009
that still doesn't address the FACT that nobody wants to play for Toronto unless they're overpaid. You're the one who brought up San Jose, not me. Stop trying to move the goal posts.

I don’t think you understand what a FACT is

Strangle

May 4, 2009
His comment about being a "God" turned me off. Big reason people are happy when the Leafs lose in the Playoffs every year.

Leaf fans on HFboards are also Gods

It just comes with the territory of being the Mecca of hockey

I wish people had this kind of passion for their politicians.

We do, but that’s what telegram is for. They don’t allow that stuff here

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Let’s petition for an unmoderated 18+ only, no holds barred forum in here

I wouldn’t mind letting loose a little bit, and take the gloves off once in awhile

I think we used to have one, but it got shut down back in 2016, for obvious reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: Jmo89

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I think we used to have one, but it got shut down back in 2016, for obvious reasons.

Ya something like that needs to be a little moderated

But they never last because people just can’t handle the freedom

Reactions: Jay26

JohnnyBerts

Oct 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I'm surprised Marner doesn't have anyone in his camp able to get through to him to get some media training. I don't think he deserves the hate he's receiving but how can he be so out to lunch that it doesn't take much to get people on your side. He's done the complete opposite of getting people to like him.

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto
Let me guess, the hot dog vendor that sets up outside of his front door is losing his best customer again?
What a stupid comment

Told you it wouldn’t be hard to pressure Marner to waive, just unleash the media, take their chains off

If the Leafs won none of this would even be a story. They’re putting the screws to Marner and will force him to move.

Everyone who ever said ‘NMC’ can just be ignored from here on out

All a NMC does is give the player a choice in where they go, the team is always in control of the personnel
Thanks tips

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Let me guess, the hot dog vendor that sets up outside of his front door is losing his best customer again?

No, that story wasn't reported like that at all.

It was a hot dog vendor who was located around 10 city blocks from Kessel's condo who allegedly claimed that Phil ran there to eat a dog every day.

It was the stupidest story that stupid people in Toronto ate up like hot cakes.

And now we have another hit piece on Mitch.

If getting car-jacked by armed thieves isn't something to consider sidereal security, then the wack-jobs in Toronto who get fomented easily by the human effluent that is Toronto media sure as shit is!

Leafs fans are varied and numerous. There are reasonable people, many more reasonable people that of any other fan base....but there are also many many more lunatics than anywhere else.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Sometimes gods enlist the services of Pinkertons to fend off the common folk. I don’t see what the big deal is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad