CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Scheifele looking pretty good, eh? :naughty:

And regarding that post about Rantanen, IIRC he's YMCMBYOLO's one and only prospect. :laugh:

Aug 3, 2010
So far I'm feeling good (albeit it's far too early to be certain) about the Sutter/Palmieri trade. All signs point to Palmieri being a top-line player in New Jersey due to their complete lack of depth on the right side, which means he'll be getting powerplay time as well. Sutter obviously provides some solid centre stats but he's not likely to develop any further so I feel like Palmieri is facing some huge upside opportunities, albeit on a weak Devils team.

Also, nice little surprise when I logged into Yahoo today - not only is Nyquist a triple-eligible position player, but so is Hudler?! :laugh: I don't expect it to be a permanent change but I will enjoy his status while it lasts. And another player (Perreault) is now listed as a LW/C bringing the Pressbox Millionaires' dual-position eligible player count to 8.

I don't usually quote myself but now Palmieri is listed at C/LW/RW! I have three triple-position eligible players?! I can only pray this lasts at least into the first week of the season!! :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Ugh, all you lucky ******** with your newly-granted dual and treble-eligibility. Meanwhile, Stamkos STILL doesn't have RW designation. :shakehead

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Backstrom's going to miss the first four regular season games. Hopefully they put him on IR sooner rather than later.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Backstrom's going to miss the first four regular season games. Hopefully they put him on IR sooner rather than later.

I don't think anyone can be placed on IR until they submit rosters to the league

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
You're correct. I just hope they do it asap. I obviously have no need to replace him until the games start.
they likely will for the roster spot, unless they think he could be back sooner than the minimum time required (which is 7 or 10 days, it used to be 10 but that may have changed to 7)

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
The Horseheads are yet about to graduate another prospect.

The Horseheads only produce NHL talent, so it's no surprise Rantenen is gunna make the Avs roster.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
per Bobby Mac:

Rumors around the CFHF-FHL are that the Flaming Horseheads and mandating all players get the same haircut.

980x.jpg

Players are clamouring to get out.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Raffi Torres is back. Whoever has Silverberg lost a pretty good player last night. He wasn't allowed to back into the game.

But not because of injury. DeBoer said he was fine after the hit and could have continued playing, but they kept him out because there was no point being that it was just a pre-season game.

Edit: I mean witnesses say he was seen licking the shower floor and speaking gibberish after. Sounds serious. I'd consider taking him, but I won't offer much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad