CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Dude, we're way ahead of schedule right now. It's amazing that people are apologizing for picking just a few hours after the previous person! Speaks to the great tempo we have going so far! :handclap:

I guess it's to be expected now that Intangibles are hosting the event, rather than the Flaming Horseheads "organization." :sarcasm:

Pffft keeners. When The Terrors host a draft we don't even finish it.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
bettman.jpg

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
My goalies are Bernier, Gibson, Anderson. Bernier for SV%, Gibson for W's, Anderson for games until I'm sure Gibson is getting enough games.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Techno Union has Rinne/Miller

OP8 has Lundqvist/Halak

Damn, that's some good competition!

My goalies are Bernier, Gibson, Anderson. Bernier for SV%, Gibson for W's, Anderson for games until I'm sure Gibson is getting enough games.

You guys are forgetting that I have a Varlamov/Bishop tandem, the best goalie tandem in the league last yesr!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Vancouver isn't as bad now when they traded Kesler. Team is still alright. Rinne only played 24 games last season, banking on him to have a bounce back year. Nashville only missed by 3 points this year, plus they added Neal.

Added Neal, subtracted Legwand (at the deadline). Subtracted Hornqvist. And now they're redefining their whole identity. We'll see, but I could see it getting ugly before it gets better.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Added Neal, subtracted Legwand (at the deadline). Subtracted Hornqvist. And now they're redefining their whole identity. We'll see, but I could see it getting ugly before it gets better.

Getting rid of Legwand is addition by subtraction. They Have Calle Jarnkrok from the deal. He put up 9 points in 12 games. Under Laviolette some offensive players might be able to shine now, example Colin Wilson. Craig Smith could excel as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad