CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
All in trades in an attempt to win the championship lol...

Lemme get back to you DBU.

I trust my drafting. I got great players with my last round picks last year

Last edited:

Aug 3, 2010
Signature, I notice you took Mikael Backlund two spots before InfinityIggy got to pick. Well done, sir!

I'm confused, was there some consensus agreement that InfinityIggy was to select Backlund because...

I feel like Backlund has cemented his status as a #2C in Calgary and should see reliable production as long as he stays healthy. And Ehrhoff's production should rebound with the offensive system on the Penguins. Very happy the players I wanted to select were there; the only other centre I had in mind was Vermette, which isn't a surprise.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Guys I'm gonna to be leaving town as of tomorrow morning. It's my bday/stag party, were going on a golf trip. I should still be logging in each day to make picks still, but I won't be checking in as often as I normally do. So I apologize in advance if I hold things up somewhat

Edit: TFG, I'll send you my picks later in case I'm to intoxicated and make the caliber of picks of someone like Tfong makes.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Guys I'm gonna to be leaving town as of tomorrow morning. It's my bday/stag party, were going on a golf trip. I should still be logging in each day to make picks still, but I won't be checking in as often as I normally do. So I apologize in advance if I hold things up somewhat.

giphy.gif

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Guys I'm gonna to be leaving town as of tomorrow morning. It's my bday/stag party, were going on a golf trip. I should still be logging in each day to make picks still, but I won't be checking in as often as I normally do. So I apologize in advance if I hold things up somewhat

Edit: TFG, I'll send you my picks later in case I'm to intoxicated and make the caliber of picks of someone like Tfong makes.

Interesting... I too am going on a stag golf trip for this weekend....

But on another note, SHOTS FIRED!!!!

you're going to be wearing my winged flame end of this season bro :P

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I'm confused, was there some consensus agreement that InfinityIggy was to select Backlund because...

I feel like Backlund has cemented his status as a #2C in Calgary and should see reliable production as long as he stays healthy. And Ehrhoff's production should rebound with the offensive system on the Penguins. Very happy the players I wanted to select were there; the only other centre I had in mind was Vermette, which isn't a surprise.

Signature, I notice you took Mikael Backlund two spots before InfinityIggy got to pick. Well done, sir!

Naw, it's just that II has a framed picture of Backs beside his bed. And on his ceiling above his bed. And hand-sewn into his pillow. :sarcasm:

6cupwxy.gif

I am going on a hunger-strike until you trade me Backlund.

Aug 3, 2010
The Pressbox Millionaires have a trade to announce:

Pressbox Millionaires receive:

Tomas Hertl
Sean Monahan
Shea Weber
2015 10th round main draft pick
2015 1st round prospect draft pick
2016 10th round main draft pick
2016 1st round prospect draft pick
2017 10th round main draft pick
2017 1st round prospect draft pick

The Terrors receive:

Mikael Backlund

:sarcasm:? :naughty::naughty::naughty:

InfinityIggy insisted on giving me the picks all the way up to 2020 but I told him that up to 2017 was enough, I am a generous man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad