GDT: Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Sometimes I wish I could fast forward.

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013
for bringing some luck
x2_15f0759.jpeg
:naughty:

Thats a lot of luck..:laugh:

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Well the idea to get 1 away, it needs to be confirmed with 2 at home. If not, it's a 2 out of 3 with 2 games in Boston. We still could win. But you think that the best team would win that scenario. We need to win today.

We could win the 6th at home and get either the 5th or 7th in Boston. The Bruins would have the pressure. We're still the massive underdogs.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
1 goal and 20 minutes of perfect hockey away from a 3-1 series lead. That's all it is.

We're not going to win this series if we don't figure out how to stop the Bruins' third periods. No better time to do it than now.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Its our year every signs this year points to a habs victory unlike the last few years.

Its a new era my friends.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Confident as I am, the game 4 woes must change. Since moving to the Bell Centre the Habs have played 15 of their 18 Game 4s on home ice. Their record: 4-11 which includes the infamous Zednik getting decapitated by McLaren incident of 2002, the Canes "Molson Centre Miracle" also of 2002, Souray/Kovalev misfunction at the junction in double OT against the Bs in 2004, getting swept by Tampa in 2004, getting swept by Boston in 2009 and losing a 2 goal lead and evnetually losing in OT in 2011 against Boston after a 2-0 series lead :cry:

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
jinxed it. Boston will score in the first minute of the period. Congratulate yourself.

Brad Watson, the referee, will be credited for an "own goal" as he accidentally kicks the puck into the net through Rask's 5 hole.

Watson gets the first star.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Habs will win this game. The defensive system in Montreal has been downright stifling. You can see the doubt in the Bruins players games. Actually, home teams have dominated the road team in this series.

oleHABSole*

People who complained about Vanek's blindpass, look at the replay...the puck took a bad bounce off his stick and moved towards his left leg. It was a pass, or stop and take a weak backhand or go to your forehand on a bad angle.

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013
We're ****ed, Rask is definitely getting a shutout tonight.

The Habs are usually back on their heels in the third,and Boston is punching their d in deep, thus the dominance .I think it will be a different ,more offensively oriented wide open third for the Habs . In both directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad