GDT: Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Funny they talk about the ex Devils players in Cup playoffs. I remember when our ex habs in the 90s were helping win for other teams. Those Devil teams also played a Montreal style system with ex Hab players coaching them.

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
for bringing some luck
x2_15f0759.jpeg
:naughty:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'm not going to lie, I'm as nervous as I've ever been. Bruins have dominated the third period all series. Next goal probably wins it. Can't believe Pacioretty missed that chance. I'm going to stick to my guns and say Bourque will score. Common boys, a win tonight would be HUGE. GHG.

Wasn't nervous at the start of the series. At all. Didn't expect the Habs to win. But now.....it's right there.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Don't want to piss anyone off. But being tied 2-2 in the series is not the end of the world.:dunno:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
this might be a good thing for us, we won't sit back in the third as we have all series long, because we can't.

feeling a goal from Patches, finally. and the roof of the Bell ending up in the St. Lawrence

Was about to say.

Now they have to play in the 3rd and it might stop the Bruins from getting their usual 3rd period success.

Here's hoping they play like they're down a goal in a game 7.

Apr 28, 2010
I don't think we'll see the dominant Bruins team in the 3rd. It's a tie game. Habs have no reason to sit back.

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
Habs due for being shutout...3.86 goals/game is unsustainable and bound to drop.

Our only hope Price holding it long enough for Habs to get some puck luck.

I disagree, Price is due for the shutout, the way he has been playing this playoff, I would love to see him take over and allow the habs to pot a winner in the 3rd. GHG

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
After all the hate Rask got, it really wouldn't be surprising if a talent like him gets a shutout.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Don't want to piss anyone off. But being tied 2-2 in the series is not the end of the world.:dunno:

Well the idea to get 1 away, it needs to be confirmed with 2 at home. If not, it's a 2 out of 3 with 2 games in Boston. We still could win. But you think that the best team would win that scenario. We need to win today.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I disagree, Price is due for the shutout, the way he has been playing this playoff, I would love to see him take over and allow the habs to pot a winner in the 3rd. GHG

jinxed it. Boston will score in the first minute of the period. Congratulate yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad