OT: Paris Olympics 2024 - Jeux de la XXXIIIe Olympiade Thread

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Not enough information to say either way. The IBA banned her last year for failing a sex eligibility test, without elaborating what that entailed. We just know that her testosterone levels were not checked.

I've hear everything from Klinefelter Syndrome to Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome to 5-AR Deficiency. I do know that she destroyed that poor Italian athlete in under 45 seconds.

You mean the Russian led IBA? The same Russians who’s country is banned from the Olympics and multiple sporting associations? Also the same country that runs multiple misinformation stories to destabilize the world? The same country that led one of the biggest state sanctionned cheating in the history of sport?

She was born a girl and has always been one. Also, sex transition is illegal in her country.

She has 9 losses against other women in her career. She was at the Tokyo Olympics and didn’t win.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Not enough information to say either way. The IBA banned her last year for failing a sex eligibility test, without elaborating what that entailed. We just know that her testosterone levels were not checked.

I've hear everything from Klinefelter Syndrome to Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome to 5-AR Deficiency. I do know that she destroyed that poor Italian athlete in under 45 seconds.
What I read was that she apparently has a male chromosome. So if she was born a girl, she is actually some kind of mutant defect.

Reactions: JurequeparJuraj

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
What I read was that she apparently has a male chromosome. So if she was born a girl, she is actually some kind of mutant defect.

She apparently has a higher level of testosterone compared to other women. It's called hyperandrogenism. She was born like that so she shouldn't be discriminated. A lot of elete athletes have had physical advantages over the years. Michael Phelps is a good example and he was never discriminated.

I think the controversy has a lot to do with misinformation and the growing hate against trans people (even if she isn't trans).

I'm all against biological men competing against women but I'm not against women with genetical advantages competing against other women. I'm not genetically advantaged and I'm not whinning about it.

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
She apparently has a higher level of testosterone compared to other women. It's called hyperandrogenism. She was born like that so she shouldn't be discriminated. A lot of elete athletes have had physical advantages over the years. Michael Phelps is a good example and he was never discriminated.

I think the controversy has a lot to do with misinformation and the growing hate against trans people (even if she isn't trans).

I'm all against biological men competing against women but I'm not against women with genetical advantages competing against other women. I'm not genetically advantaged and I'm not whinning about it.

It's not just testosterone.

This is a woman/man with XY chromosomes. Wether considered a dude or a girl it doesn't matter. She strikes like a man and is going to f*** shit up which is good for my pocket. Long live whatever the damn she/he is.

Reactions: mdk and Paddyjack

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
It's not just testosterone.

This is a woman/man with XY chromosomes. Wether considered a dude or a girl it doesn't matter. She strikes like a man and is going to f*** shit up which is good for my pocket. Long live whatever the damn she/he is.
Agreed. Initially when I saw the story I though she was a trans, but after realising she was simply a genetic man in a female body, well, what can we do about it. All top athletes have some physical advantages that are genetics-based over others.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Agreed. Initially when I saw the story I though she was a trans, but after realising she was simply a genetic man in a female body, well, what can we do about it. All top athletes have some physical advantages that are genetics-based over others.

Literally a freaking unicorn. She's not trans, but she's not fully man or woman biologically. Bobrov must be going crazy, foaming out of the mouth.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007

I would add, Phelps has multiple genetic differences that provided advantages in his sport. To me, there's no difference. Khelif was born with genetic differences that makes her a great athlete in her sport.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
You mean the Russian led IBA? The same Russians who’s country is banned from the Olympics and multiple sporting associations? Also the same country that runs multiple misinformation stories to destabilize the world? The same country that led one of the biggest state sanctionned cheating in the history of sport?
Putin personally planted the XY chromosomes on that boxer. To destabilize the world, you see.

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
I would add, Phelps has multiple genetic differences that provided advantages in his sport. To me, there's no difference. Khelif was born with genetic differences that makes her a great athlete in her sport.
Well there is a huge difference actually.Phelps is not pounding legit women to the head.One of these lady opponents are going to get seriously injured.XY whatever have no business in the ring in Woman's boxing

• Haha
Reactions: WeThreeKings

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
Unpopular opinion: The Italian boxer simply chickened out when she found out she was about to get wrecked by a superior female (with a genetic advantage but still born a female) opponent and she's no victim.
Would you have said this if it was a Canadian boxer against him/her? The last time i saw something similar was the runner from Eganville Ontario who was defeated by the 2 men /woman from Africa or whatever country they were from and she had to settle for bronze.What a farce.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
She was born a woman and identifies as such. Calling her he or they is discriminating against someone who's different.

Anyway, where she comes from, if she identified as a he or a they, she'd be imprisoned.
It also potentially puts her life in danger by falsely identifying her as male, lots of violent psychos out there and Algeria in particular is very anti-LGBTQ, at least in the law.

Last edited:

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I find it crazy how quickly people form opinions without any evidence.

The Italian boxer sucked. She already had a broken nose and Khelif punched it.

We don't know anything about what the IBA tested. Let me skeptical about Russian sports organizations.

Algeria is conservative. They're not going to allow any trans athlete to compete, or even have freedom for that matter.

We don't even know if the XY chromosome thing is true. She could have androgen insensitivity, or not. Until a reliable organization tests, we don't know. It's funny how this wasn't an issue when she placed fifth in Tokyo. The Italian boxer just seems like sour grapes and the usual suspects are trying to make this look like a man transitioning and competing in women's sports, which this doesn't seem to be the case. These same usual suspects are going : "See ! See ! Look at these degenerates in France with their wokeness, social issues, etc", all during an election period. It's not complicated to see why these "controversies" get to these proportions, the usual people profit from it.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
It also potentially puts her life in danger by falsely identifying her as male, lots of violent psychos out there and Algeria in particular is very anti-LGBTQ, at least in the law.
I mean... Why would she do that in the first place?

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Trans female athletes in Female sports definitely presents an ethical challenge that's been extremely badly addressed because it was done by agenda pushers and culture warriors... But still, I'd rather not have trans females competing in Female sports, or at least in most of them (I don'T see the issue with, I dunno... shooting?) . I don't know the ideal solution, and I'm not paid to come up with one, so I don't care that much.

The Imane situation is completely different. It's closer to the opposite.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $1,050.00