Rumor: Panthers trade incoming

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Can't trade him for 1 year after being claimed.

As was mentioned, he was traded for, not claimed, but also, that's just wrong.

You can trade a player after claiming them.
You just have to offer him up to any teams that also put un a(n unsuccessful) claim when he was on waivers, originally.
If there are no teams, or the team(s) refuse the offer, then the player can be traded.

This rule is also in place until the end of the current season's playoffs, ie. not a calendar year, but just the remainder of the playing year.

(CBA 13.20b)

Last edited:

Nolan Giesbrecht

Jun 14, 2016
The guy with the inside info gave us this hint "Last Sucks Must Strengthen" That people think means he initials LS MS and LS is then probably Logan Shaw also he said it would be a AHL/NHL player depending on how you looked at it so its probably Logan Shaw for someone with the initials MS.

So, if it's with the Jets, it's either for Mark Staurt or Mark Scheifele. Man, it could go either way really.

Aug 21, 2014
This would be an interesting trade. Do you think Treliving would be up for a bit of a gamble like this? And does Florida really need Stajan?

Maybe, maybe not. Treliving works the phones hard, wouldn't surprise me the least he was interested in McIlrath. But does Florida really need Matt Stajan? I don't know.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Basing this off absolutely nothing I'm going to say Petrovic to the Rangers for oscar Lindberg.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Panthers fans, quick scouting report on Shaw? Sgarbossa is a pretty good passer, good scorer at AHL level and didn't look bad on the 4th line his time up here. Don't know how much upside there is though.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
2501_dominos.jpg

Like that?

Hey who puked on my pizza?!?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad