Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
1718650195257.png

motherf***er asking for Lomberg Salary :laugh:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
What will all the talking heads say? I’m sure it’s gonna be how oilers are gonna crush us blah blah blah. Basically, I hope the guys know there’s no respect, they have to go and take it from them. It isn’t even “earn” their respect because that won’t happen, have to just win and force them to admit we won. That’s all we’ll get.

Reactions: harv33173

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
What will all the talking heads say? I’m sure it’s gonna be how oilers are gonna crush us blah blah blah. Basically, I hope the guys know there’s no respect, they have to go and take it from them. It isn’t even “earn” their respect because that won’t happen, have to just win and force them to admit we won. That’s all we’ll get.

“lots of tickets still for sale, no way this building is sold out”

Reactions: KW

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I’m playing it a bit dangerous, probably gonna wait til tomorrow morning/afternoon to buy. Thinking sellers might start getting desperate
It's a good idea: I had a reservation price of below 750, so, once I saw it, I bit. Also makes me feel less bad about not immediately jumping on the other tickets...

I wanted to keep a Lundell SC Jersey and my ticket below a 1000.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad