1720533057925.png

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
injury has kinda robbed him lately
Saw one season he had 11 goals in 52 games, only decent standout ive seen

His defensive rating looks horrendous, hopefully our system lets him do better.

Also we got 3 first round picks on defense now

Reactions: harv33173

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Had a down year last season. But the 3 years prior he was pacing around mid 30s in points. Including a 44 point pace in 2022-23. He's only 23 too.

Low risk, medium reward. Another common W by Zito.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
View attachment 893566

I don't expect him to play in a Cats jersey in 24-25 campaign but I'm more than willing to declare this as another huge win for Zito in front of other fanbases.

lmao

But why don't you expect him to play this season? Looking at our depth chart, he looks like the most accomplished guy we have after the obvious top five. Still expecting Ekblad trade and replacements?

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
lmao

But why don't you expect him to play this season? Looking at our depth chart, he looks like the most accomplished guy we have after the obvious top five. Still expecting Ekblad trade and replacements?

Well, if he does play in the show then the Cats aren't really trying to compete but rather build for the 26-27 season.

I don't think there's a market for Ekblad. Too worn down and too expensive. One can only hope that Zito doesn't give him another contract when this one expires.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Well, if he does play in the show then the Cats aren't really trying to compete but rather build for the 26-27 season.

I don't think there's a market for Ekblad. Too worn down and too expensive. One can only hope that Zito doesn't give him another contract when this one expires.

I think that if Aaron Ekblad is back after this coming season, it will be on the third pair and for third pairing money. So, I'm guessing he will not be back.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
this signing makes so much sense.. we need a few guys to try out.. if we can bond his skeleton with Adamantium and inject him with wolverines mutant power we should be good.

home slice figures out how to play defense for us or he fails and gets let go.

this is win win for us

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site

LET’S FFUUCKING GO !!

Another amazing gamble…

Boqvist is the kind of defenseman that can activate exactly like Montour, he is amazing at that !

Not the horse that Montour was, but the kid has struggled with injuries, we can give him some time… With Forsling and his brother here, I like the chance.

Expect him to make the top-6, it will be a battle with Uvis but Adam can pretty much take it pretty quickly and run with it.

He will surprise ! We need him healthy though…

Another masterful off-season by Zito, with so little to work with.

Now on to the Swaggy and Benny extensions !

Then the statue !!

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
Love these Swedish puck-moving defensemen. They're all have something similar in them, usually in the way they skate and distribute the puck. Sometimes they just need right system and proper development.

Apparently some GMs decided that Florida just outhit everyone to the Cup, so they overpaid for some big bruisers. Zito 4D chess?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad