GDT: Panthers @ Sabres 7 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Reino's Return

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Krebs drops Tkachuk, takes puck, clears the zone. Cats broadcast take:

"I don't think there's a player in the league who can protect the puck as well as Tkachuk"

• Haha
Reactions: Chainshot

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
A couple of good shots from Buffalo this period but no one in front of the net.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
He resigned in that season around when Don was hired IIRC. Not that PaMo was doing much with the Jets lineup - Florida is a lot more about how Zito has constructed the lineup and then they have bought into what Maurice is selling. I don't think he's getting something Florida-like out of this Sabre lineup.
You made me google it, hahaha

Paul resigned in Dec of 2021 and Don was hired as interim in March of 2021.

Reactions: Chainshot

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
1708044431818.png

• Haha
Reactions: DapperCam

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
One bad giveaway was the difference. Florida was definitely the better team but I don’t think they got caved in by any means.

Eh, the Panthers had a lot more quality and quantity. Comrie made three or four excellent saves, Stolarz only had to make one (Benson's opportunity went wide). It could've been a lot worse, but they are close and anything can happen. Hopefully they get a bounce or two in their favor in the second period.

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Yeah, Don was already coach. The Jets looked cooked under Maurice - they'd quit on him and he then went and quit on them.

Their locker room was also a non-stop disaster under him, no matter who they moved out or brought in. But yeah, the playoff performances where the team just quit on him are what really stuck with me above everything else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad