GDT: Panthers @ Sabres 7 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Reino's Return

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Yeah Good Luck guys.. I can't watch this garbage.
There's still a 1% chance man!!
Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 7.40.23 PM.png

Last edited:

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I haven't heard the rumors myself, but I will say that Krebs looks like a dude that's auditioning tonight...

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
That was an ugly one. Greenway could have been more useful than abandoning his man and standing around.

Not his man, not his position. RJohnson needed to move that faster to EJohnson or up the wall to Greenway. They were trying to change and there was no center in the middle either to cover the goal scorer either. Sometimes kids mess up.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I am pretty sure we could have had Maurice as a coach a few years ago.

We got Krueger instead.

I hated Maurice in Winnipeg and still have doubts about how good of a coach he actually is. I wonder how much credit is due to him vs the roster build, supporting staff, and front office.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
I hated Maurice in Winnipeg and still have doubts about how good of a coach he actually is. I wonder how much credit is due to him vs the roster build, supporting staff, and front office.
I thought he was suppose to be very good with developing young players?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I believe he was in Winnipeg at the time.

He resigned in that season around when Don was hired IIRC. Not that PaMo was doing much with the Jets lineup - Florida is a lot more about how Zito has constructed the lineup and then they have bought into what Maurice is selling. I don't think he's getting something Florida-like out of this Sabre lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad