Post-Game Talk: Panthers powerplay in midseason form, Bruins in postseason form. 6-4 Cats W

Excitement level going into this season?

• YES HOCKEY'S BACK

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I have ascended and life is complete

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
bild.png

win. some kind of result. decent game.

edit: no more randy?

Reactions: Gizmo Tkachuk

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Guys, if we stay pretty healthy like last year we are in for another fun season.

Nobody of the new guys looked out of place in game 1 of the season, our SC heros pick it up right where they left it off last year. The new 4th line looks like a perfect match of speed, physicality, hockey IQ and defensive awareness. Samo will score eventually, on a regular basis with Lundy and Luosto, just a matter of time. And having a guy like Nate Schmidt currently as 7th Dman is not shabby at all. Only topped off by the Verhaege signing.

What a great time to be a Panthers fan!

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
How's it going for you guys down there? Hurricanes and stuff. Was a tad surprised 200+ died last time. No, I wasn't.
*Insert politics here*
Are you safe?

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Ekblad still sucks ass out there. I thought that he looked better on his skates in preseason and he showed me how wrong I was last night.
Yeah I noticed that too… he fell what twice (?) when switching from forward to backward skating. This is like a basic D requirement, you fall maybe once a season doing that and never when unbothered. Geez Ek, what you doing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad