Post-Game Talk: Panthers powerplay in midseason form, Bruins in postseason form. 6-4 Cats W

Excitement level going into this season?

• YES HOCKEY'S BACK

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I have ascended and life is complete

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
bild.png

win. some kind of result. decent game.

edit: no more randy?

Reactions: Gizmo Tkachuk

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Guys, if we stay pretty healthy like last year we are in for another fun season.

Nobody of the new guys looked out of place in game 1 of the season, our SC heros pick it up right where they left it off last year. The new 4th line looks like a perfect match of speed, physicality, hockey IQ and defensive awareness. Samo will score eventually, on a regular basis with Lundy and Luosto, just a matter of time. And having a guy like Nate Schmidt currently as 7th Dman is not shabby at all. Only topped off by the Verhaege signing.

What a great time to be a Panthers fan!

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
How's it going for you guys down there? Hurricanes and stuff. Was a tad surprised 200+ died last time. No, I wasn't.
*Insert politics here*
Are you safe?

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Ekblad still sucks ass out there. I thought that he looked better on his skates in preseason and he showed me how wrong I was last night.
Yeah I noticed that too… he fell what twice (?) when switching from forward to backward skating. This is like a basic D requirement, you fall maybe once a season doing that and never when unbothered. Geez Ek, what you doing?

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Yeah I noticed that too… he fell what twice (?) when switching from forward to backward skating. This is like a basic D requirement, you fall maybe once a season doing that and never when unbothered. Geez Ek, what you doing?

pointing-wojak.gif

"B-but look at dat 1st overall draft pedigree, leadership qualities, intangibles, and and... Zito should easily pony up another big boi $7milx8 contract for Ekky."

• Haha
Reactions: KW and batting1k

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
Sometimes I don't know if you have just lost the plot or are intentionally being obtuse.

Because literally no one has said this even one time.
Obtuse = Shawshank Redemption

Of all the contracts signed.
Forsling’s is the biggest bargain.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Bruins fan here. This might be blasphemy but can I adopt your team? You guys play hockey the way I think it’s supposed to be played, and the way we used to play it (well, except for Tkachuk’s and Bennet’s “antics”, but we’ll agree to disagree on that, for now 😉). This is how the hockey gods intended the game to be played:

f*** plays: pound their f***ing D 😍

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Fun game, the "we want Swayman" chant started in my section until it started to pickup. Barely any Bruins fans in attendance which was great (living in FL is not fun when a hurricane is close huh?) it was a sea of Panthers fans all the way to the 300. Of course when the Bruins made it 6-4, 3 rows down the only drunk Bruins fan in the section got loud and started a back and forth with some Panthers fans until arena people told him to sit down. I couldn't understand what he was saying, I dont speak drunk Bostonian:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Bruins fan here. This might be blasphemy but can I adopt your team? You guys play hockey the way I think it’s supposed to be played, and the way we used to play it (well, except for Tkachuk’s and Bennet’s “antics”, but we’ll agree to disagree on that, for now 😉). This is how the hockey gods intended the game to be played:

f*** plays: pound their f***ing D 😍

You should just focus on trying to get "payback" lol.

Working great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad