Post-Game Talk: Panthers pick up big 1-0 win at huge cost (Barkov leaves in 1st with LBI and doesn't return)

Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
FYI Watching Denis Potvin on FLA CATNIP on youtube. I really miss him and it’s worth a look he says things that are fresh and interesting on ways the Panthers can continue this success.
Says Echblad is having his finest season of his career. Also he was very concerned about guys putting out too much energy he says “Let the puck do the work and also make sure the shifts do not last too long.
He also said Paul has had time to rework lines and by playoff time really had the lines very well tweaked at playoff time.

I miss Uncle Denny.

People were upset that he sometimes appeared to be tanked on the air, but that's the ideal color guy, IMO. Dolphins broadcaster Jim Mandich used to be the same way. Famously got suspended one time for commenting on a woman's assets during a game when he was clearly sloshed.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
We'll win and the third line will score (two goals). This prediction is un-jinxable, I've asked Meister Pusjkin (picture).View attachment 711400

I predicted Starman to do something special this series. He has been playing really well.

I hope the Panthers are more creative tonight than some of the posting here as of late. How about one of our board gurus giving us a review of game 3.
Cats are back on home ice and does that create more distractions ? How might the Canes look to find some answers they are playing well according to their players and coach.

By no means do I consider myself a guru, but here's my take:
I think tonight is a must win, and I expect them to win.
There will be a lot of eyes on the Panthers tonight. They've been getting a lot of positive press lately now with a 2 game lead headed back home.
I fully expect, like Chucky says, the boys will come out buzzing tonight!

FYI Watching Denis Potvin on FLA CATNIP on youtube. I really miss him and it’s worth a look he says things that are fresh and interesting on ways the Panthers can continue this success.

Even though Uncle Dennis was becoming senile in his old age, he still had a lot of knowledge.
The guy is a HOF! He had lots of knowledge.
One of my favorites was he said: There should be a billiard table in every dressing room , to help with, especially defenseman, practice their bank passes. I tell that to a lot of young players that I would coach. I also use that trick when I was playing.
I became really good at billiards. I loved a good bank pass. I played and became so good at billiards when I was in college, all that I had in the trunk of my car was my own pool cue. Didn't hurt impressing ladies with that skill also ;)
Really helped!

@Gizmo Tkachuk @Tkachuk Temperament @wampa13jku

You heard the man, you better be buzzin' :D

You know the boys are going to be buzzing tonight!
The aura around this team right now is higher than it's ever been, and it's not even close.
They are going to take full advantage of the spotlight, and I expect the building to be rocking!

Last edited:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I had to check up what was my first post on Tkachuk trade

Liked the trade except as I was for a long time pissed about dealing away all the 1rsts :)

1684776214302.png

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Wondering if the current run and the experience they win over this time can/will be part of our future identity as a team, or if it just will be a thing of this year's PO and the current roster.

I could very well live with this kind of mentality as a brand of FLA hockey
I think this was Maurice's vision from day 1. So as long as he is our coach, this is the way we're gonna play.

Reactions: harv33173

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Screenshot_20230522_140645_Reddit.jpg

Someone posted this on reddit. Apparently the pipe bomb guy got banned on twitter. Or preferably, was advised by his defense attourney to delete his account, ha.

Reactions: Boothinator

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Says Echblad is having his finest season of his career. Also he was very concerned about guys putting out too much energy he says “Let the puck do the work and also make sure the shifts do not last too long.
He also said Paul has had time to rework lines and by playoff time really had the lines very well tweaked at playoff time.
As long as he's not in the broadcast both. Maybe he could be in the pre game/intermission etc.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Sorry I threw you under the bus, feel free to quote the way dumber stuff I have posted on here. Like my take on Barky a couple weeks ago.

View attachment 711389

Are you really sorry though? I'm the only username you showed out of the multiple comments there... talk about premeditated murder man.

But you're good lol. I was probably the biggest skeptic of the Tkachuk deal at the time among us in the Panthers board and argued about it with a few of you. So it's not exactly hidden knowledge.

Reactions: RogerRoger

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
View attachment 711524

Someone posted this on reddit. Apparently the pipe bomb guy got banned on twitter. Or preferably, was advised by his defense attourney to delete his account, ha.

Now this account posting was all chuckles about the situation yesterday and seemed to be friends or egging on the canesplswin account.

Not entirely sure they're 100% honest here but really hope they are.

I’ll be at the arena, buzzin, so to speak

:laugh: ya not sure if @wampa13jku @Gizmo Tkachuk or @Tkachuk Temperament picked up on my buzz innuendo, meant the Devils lettuce.

Enjoy KW!! You bring a plastic rat with you?

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida

Now this account posting was all chuckles about the situation yesterday and seemed to be friends or egging on the canesplswin account.

Not entirely sure they're 100% honest here but really hope they are.

:laugh: ya not sure if @wampa13jku @Gizmo Tkachuk or @Tkachuk Temperament picked up on my buzz innuendo, meant the Devils lettuce.

Enjoy KW!! You bring a plastic rat with you?

Caniac Joker is one of the biggest jokes on Twitter. He’s a little edgy incel.

Reactions: GermanPanther
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad