Post-Game Talk: Panthers pick up big 1-0 win at huge cost (Barkov leaves in 1st with LBI and doesn't return)

Do you believe?

• Yes

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
The mods will change my title in the playoffs forum, the title is a reference to a classic ESPN knows hockey HF thread

PREVIOUSLY IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

MR. PRESIDENT, A 2ND TKACHUK OT WINNER HAS HIT THE CANES CUP FINALS HOPES.

Earlier during the off-season, around HF. You want to make money? Don't listen to the boys talk about their bets every 5 seconds on TV, just go on HF, read the general consensus, and bet the opposite

Es5zr8v.png

MdOYhBC.png

cgAd8rG.png

RUDk3Uu.png

2unVPzn.png
vdOQLyP.png
O1POCGr.png

mJzwkr2.png

9dkJC0C.png

ySio7z2.png

LbCKcoH.png

raq40Tc.png

7phACvT.png

sfnyv1Y.png

lS8nuKR.png
fXZ9XxJ.png

Me the whole time making this thread:
chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

All posts taken from the 1st 10 pages of this thread. There were many more just in those 10 pages but HF limits posts to 18 images (it continues for about another 80 if you want a laugh):

Huberdeau and Weegar when Tootsie's brings back 1/2 price weekday appys

vCNjLvV.png

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Another Day of Hockey in the Florida State. Another Panthers match up and if I'm not fall a sleep after coming Home from traveling back from the short Holiday.
I able to stay with you Guys while we play the Game.

As always and as usual, Keep on playing Hockey and keep on playing our Hockey.

Let's Go Cats. Lets do it. no matter you already Home.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Apparently Tkachuk has the NHL record (tied) for most overtime goals in a single playoff run.

Would be awesome if he somehow scored another OT to be the sole record holder because at this point, I'm starting to think anything is possible. Even a Marc Staal hattrick.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I was thinking the same on all these Posts, you saw @Laus723 on it maybe the only laughing smile given.
But defend the better poster, I had a conversation with a few Member who said, the trade is equal, everyone gets what they wanted and maybe needed.
My favorite is @Laus723 going back and liking all those posts
Lmao, I was up early and followed someone’s post that had been quoted and saw all these posts blasting us. I actually loved the trade from the moment it happened, though I was a bit concerned we may have given up too much I still understood we paid for Tkachuk AND his extension.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Randy Moller said Barkov was sick AND injured in the first series. Chucky only has 6 more points than he does. Had he not been sick and injured we might be looking at a much closer stat line. Not to mention Barkov's obvious defensive acumen. He's putting up a historical playoffs himself with and without the puck.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
What’s even funnier about those posts is how quickly the deal became an obviously good one.

It not like he had a bad first season and the Panthers sucked, and then got better after that. He was far and away the better player this year *and* the Panthers are in the ECF lmao.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I miss my like button a lot but not as much as we should all

View attachment 711393

In this team.

Well done @ucanthanzalthetruth and keep liking and semi trolling the expert takes @Laus723

LFG ladies and gents, Heat up 3-0, it's our turn tonight.
Lmao, i can be petty af. See avatar.

Edit: that said, I can also give someone the shirt off my back and have. I just get tired of the crap the team and fanbase gets, it’s been fun the last few years, though.

Last edited:

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Well the dumbass that posted the bomb threat against Gudas finally got it through his head that it was a bad idea and deleted his Twitter account. Kept checking the account and all day yesterday he just kept doubling down. He’s going to shit himself when the police show up.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Randy Moller said Barkov was sick AND injured in the first series. Chucky only has 6 more points than he does. Had he not been sick and injured we might be looking at a much closer stat line. Not to mention Barkov's obvious defensive acumen. He's putting up a historical playoffs himself with and without the puck.

If he was injured in the first series, he’s probably still injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad