GDT: Panthers@Oilers - 8PM - Nice kitty…

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I put some blame on Skinner. Him losing us the last game took the momentum out of us.
He sucked pure ass, but it would show that this team is mentally weak.

They have played nine great games

I didn't watch 80% of tonight, but sounds like a good defensive game went out the window from the forwards.

Reactions: Vagabond

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I feel for Knoblauch.

Has to break up the hottest line because Drai/Kane/Brown are total no shows.

Reactions: Vagabond

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
This might be the way

He hasn't looked impressive this year and looked bored/disinterested and lazy. Of course it'll wake him up on his new team and he will go Godzilla, but for the right goalie...

The idea of trading Draisaitl doesn't disgust me.
I’d want a pretty elite goalie for Drai, like Vasi. Idk if anyone makes that trade.

Reactions: Hollywood55

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
And just about everybody in the wild card race is starting to win games more regularly. This East/West Road Trip is make or break I think. 4-2 minimum

That Tampa loss will haunt us for a long time.

Reactions: FiveFourteenSixOne

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I put some blame on Skinner. Him losing us the last game took the momentum out of us.

Team goes into a depression when they get goalied, happened earlier in the year, happening again.

The Vegas series did a number on them mentally, if they get goalied now they just lose any mojo they have.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
The big difference is the team D has taken a step back this game ovet the solid stretch of games they played over the past ~10 games.

Don't worry we can play the only card the front office here knows how to use and fire the coach every 15 games and we should be good.

Oilers

Feb 13, 2016
Team goes into a depression when they get goalied, happened earlier in the year, happening again.

The Vegas series did a number on them mentally, if they get goalied now they just lose any mojo they have.
Yeah and we goalied a lot

For the most part I’ve been a big Skinner supporter, but he just isn’t a big game player

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Somebody did that? Some people are going to be so depressed when we get an upgrade on Skinner

They arw going to have to take skinners poster off of their ceiling above their beds

Not the guy that wanted him only a one option out of 4 in this world of voodo goaltending.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Knob should go bsck to the lines he had for eight and a half games

One fluke drai goal against Chicago and he keeps it changed

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Team is broken by having no capable goaltender. Must be mentally exhausting to know that you can never make even the smallest of mistakes without it ending up in your net. Meanwhile on the other end, goalies have bailed out opposing teams at least a handful of times this year, if not more.

Drai, Kane, Brown, McLeod, Ceci all look horribad right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad