GDT: Panthers@Oilers - 8PM - Nice kitty…

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
We are not having a good game. We nee Gordon Bombay to teach these guys how to pass and receive a pass with Eggs because it looks like they forgot how.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I don't have to convince you of anything. look at the team out there tonight. Their confidence is suddenly shot and having trouble defending, making plays. Thats how momentum can turn. We know who turned it.

As if that shit doesn’t happen anyways in an 82 game season to literally every team regardless of who’s in net.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
I don't have to convince you of anything. look at the team out there tonight. Their confidence is suddenly shot and having trouble defending, making plays. Thats how momentum can turn. We know who turned it.
Do they make that I DID THAT sticker with Skinner on it ?

Ck1

Feb 10, 2018
Edmonton
I think this team is a fairly fragile team yet.. they still get quite low when things dont go well and the negativity can feed on itself.

I can easily see this team go on winning streaks followed by fairly long losing streaks all season long.
that s
I think this team is a fairly fragile team yet.. they still get quite low when things dont go well and the negativity can feed on itself.

I can easily see this team go on winning streaks followed by fairly long losing streaks all season long.
that shouldn’t be an excuse anymore. In the past they said they were still a young inexperienced team. Those days are over there an experienced team and shouldn’t be this fragile.
I get the goalie situation but that should not give them the excuse to stop playing like they can.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I've never seen so many centers kicked out of a faceoff circle in my entire life

Where the f*** was Bouchard going?

Playing D I think. We give up a 2 on 0 if Ekholm can't hit that pass. Good on Ek making the play, but he wasn't exactly looking comfortable with the puck.

Reactions: ZJuice

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
FLA brought their D game. Not a lot of space out there. Paul Maurice knows our offence well.

Knobber needs an adjustment .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad