GDT: PANTHERS @ HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ElmCityGuy

Apr 20, 2023
One thing is for sure..If I'm the GM in New Jersey I'm looking at least 2 goalies over the summer. I wouldn't bring back either one of those two that were in net against the Canes.

Reactions: VAcaniac

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I gotta put this one on Rod. He should have hit the blender button after 7 periods of hockey where we didn’t generate any 5v5 goals. Now we’ve got one in 11 periods of hockey, and it was by a freaking defensemen.

Brindy has got to make adjustments quicker to get this team sparking. Hope we see some new lines to start next game.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Man y’all are a miserable bunch.

Win either or both OT games and we’re great.

Lose both OT games and the team is fundamentally broken.

(The team that’s in the ECF without some of its best players.)
I don’t think we are fundamentally broken. Just think it will be insanely hard to beat the Cats going down 0-2. Brutal loss.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
My heart is broken for this loss. At the same time, get the **** out of here with the talk of rebuilding the team. The Canes are outplaying the Panthers. We look damn good out there. Bob is playing better than Sorokin and the Panthers are a damn good team. I'm proud of the effort. Both of these games the Canes played extremely, extremely well. It's weird because the Panthers just feel like they are destined to win it all, and that's about 75% because of Bob.

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
I gotta put this one on Rod. He should have hit the blender button after 7 periods of hockey where we didn’t generate any 5v5 goals. Now we’ve got one in 11 periods of hockey, and it was by a freaking defensemen.

Brindy has got to make adjustments quicker to get this team sparking. Hope we see some new lines to start next game.

Rod made a bad decision inserting TT too soon. You don't win a series and start plugging in ineffective (even when healthy) players.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
He is the all time leading scorer for this franchise in the playoffs.
Don’t care. I’m tired of his constant disappearing acts against teams who play tight defensive games. (BOS, TB, FLA etc.).

He’s the easiest “star” player to completely take out of a game, and we can’t even use the matchup excuse because we’re at home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad