GDT: Panthers @ Canes 2/7/14 - 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Khudobin really wasn't that great, allowed a goal that Ward/Peters would be vilified for, several posts and faced a ton of shots. Of course, he'll probably go tomorrow and allow 3+, because things even out. See the last Montreal game.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Khudobin really wasn't that great, allowed a goal that Ward/Peters would be vilified for, several posts and faced a ton of shots. Of course, he'll probably go tomorrow and allow 3+, because things even out. See the last Montreal game.

Well, yes and no. The goal was terrible, no doubt. And he was saved by the post on more than one instance. But he also made some key saves during the many, many times that the Panthers were pushing hard for a goal. If any of those get past, it's a two goal game and a much different situation.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Sure, he definitely made some nice saves to keep the lead. But the game as a whole was not a dazzling performance where I'd say you *have* to go back to him. I just think Ward gives you the better option, plus you get to see where he's at as soon as possible, plus if he doesn't go, he may not for another month.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I thought so, but Muller played coy again and just said "you'll see". We know how that goes. Forslund and Maniscalco kind of pushed for Khudobin too. Unless he wakes up completely off, I suspect he'll go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad