Value of: Panic: Elias Pettersson Trade Offers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Probably a bit more than Eichels expected return. Nucks have no pressure to move him, but trading him during an awful year is not the way to maximize value.
I would still think he has crazy value even with his slow starts

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
89aybmM

Feb 19, 2018
At this point with the lack of RHS Centers on the Canucks Eichel does make a whole lot of sense.
Would fit in with the American core we have as well.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I dont see how a trade can be made that benefits both team. One team would have to loose in this situation. EP value is very high imo, if he did have to go id imagine Nucks wouldnt be the one on the winning end.

I dont even want to try embarrass myself with an offer. Id imagine ask from Rangers would be Laf+ though

Or trade the hughes bros for him :naughty:;)

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
Keep overrating him. He’s put up 66 points every season and is off to a poor start. There are Buffalo fans happy with that return for Eichel.
Typical Muffin. You act just like your name. Are you sure you aren't overrating your own players by offering them for an actual good player? Here let me make a counter offer for MacKinnon: Podkolzin, Myers, and Dickinson. After all MacKinnon hasn't scored 100 points yet so his value isn't very high. This is your logic btw.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
[MOD]

Do you really consider him only a 66 point forward? That's pretty f***ing dumb.

Is Makar only a 50 point D? Have some sense please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad