Confirmed with Link: Panarin taking leave of absence from NYR (Warning in First Post)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Said Putin's nut who loves the dictator from far abroad. Come here if you love him so much or keep your mouth shut yourself, lol. I have nothing but disgust for the likes of you.

We in North America never silence anyone....

Reactions: Cmox

Blueblood2

Nov 14, 2011
I hope he gets everything straight with his family but this situation basically sank any remote chance the Rangers had of making the playoffs. A reoccurance of this cant happen again after this season.

Reactions: leetch99

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Said Putin's nut who loves the dictator from far abroad. Come here if you love him so much or keep your mouth shut yourself, lol. I have nothing but disgust for the likes of you.
I do come and have investments there and as for you, go produce something, create jobs rather than keep whining and blaming Putin for everything. Navalny has 5% support at best while Putin has 50% and I am not even his supporter but I know he’s far better for the country than made up heroes like Navalny who are absolutely nothing in politics and country matters just like Zelensky in Ukraine

Reactions: K1900L

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I hope he gets everything straight with his family but this situation basically sank any remote chance the Rangers had of making the playoffs. A reoccurance of this cant happen again after this season.
There is nothing wrong with his family, he’s in the US and skating at the Rangers practice rink. It’s the question to NYR as to why he is not playing

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
There is nothing wrong with his family, he’s in the US and skating at the Rangers practice rink. It’s the question to NYR as to why he is not playing
Where do you get this info from? seriously I can't find anything about him. I'm assuming he's still hiding in his basement. Where did you hear he's practicing at the Rangers practice rink?

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
I do come and have investments there and as for you, go produce something, create jobs rather than keep whining and blaming Putin for everything. Navalny has 5% support at best while Putin has 50% and I am not even his supporter but I know he’s far better for the country than made up heroes like Navalny who are absolutely nothing in politics and country matters just like Zelensky in Ukraine
I feel sorry for poor gullible american souls who are exposed to this stuff on regular basis. You take no prisoners, i will give you that. Just ruthless, lol.

Reactions: K1900L and Madifer

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Where do you get this info from? seriously I can't find anything about him. I'm assuming he's still hiding in his basement. Where did you hear he's practicing at the Rangers practice rink?
I posted earlier, it’s from a prominent Russian journalist who’s got a personal contact with Panarin

Reactions: bl02

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
I posted earlier, it’s from a prominent Russian journalist who’s got a personal contact with Panarin
How do you know he has a personal contact with him? I’m not trying to be a dick but just curious for the rest of us peasants.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I feel sorry for poor gullible american souls who are exposed to this stuff on regular basis. You take no prisoners, i will give you that. Just ruthless, lol.
I mean, I don’t know how old you are and what you do, but if you’re older than a teenager with rebel yell tendencies, you know that Russian people are not ready for a real democracy and if someone like Navalny comes in to lead the country, he’s going to ruin it. When the remote regions are full of people living with soviet time mentality, with many Muslim republics, it’s going to take a full generation or two before democracy can be successfully working in Russia. However, if you seriously don’t see changes in big cities, there’s nothing to talk about.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I mean, I don’t know how old you are and what you do, but if you’re older than a teenager with rebel yell tendencies, you know that Russian people are not ready for a real democracy and if someone like Navalny comes in to lead the country, he’s going to ruin it. When the remote regions are full of people living with soviet time mentality, with many Muslim republics, it’s going to take a full generation or two before democracy can be successfully working in Russia. However, if you seriously don’t see changes in big cities, there’s nothing to talk about.

1-2 generations? An average Russian has mentality of a European from 15th century or so lol. And lack of critical thinking + general animal like stupidity.

A few centuries could pass before anything changes. Right now Russia is heading towards North Korea on many fronts. Great job Vlad!

Reactions: kp61c

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
1-2 generations? An average Russian has mentality of a European from 15th century or so lol. And lack of critical thinking + general animal like stupidity.

A few centuries could pass before anything changes. Right now Russia is heading towards North Korea on many fronts. Great job Vlad!
Nah, take a look at big cities such as Moscow, St.Pete, Kazan, Yekaterinburg etc, younger people are different there already. However, the republics and the Far East are a long way to go still.
Russia is too damn big and diverse, and unfortunately poor in smaller places for people to change.

Reactions: egelband

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
I think it was obvious from my previous posts. Your trying to whitewash Putin's regime is like looking at some disaster happening in slow-motion before my eyes. Brutal but fascinating.

Reactions: Madifer

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I think it was obvious from my previous posts. Your trying to whitewash Putin's regime is like looking at some disaster happening in slow-motion before my eyes. Brutal but fascinating.
I don’t white wash anyone, it’s no secret there’s plenty of issues with the regime, but the enigma of Putin controlling anything that happens in Russia and outside of it is comical, he ain’t that powerful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad