Rumor: Pagnotta: Panthers are shopping Aaron Ekblad

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Lol I think Oilers fans need to accept that the nurse contract is their cross to bear. Also can't tell if this is a sarcastic post beyond the fake pick but yea haha
As a Cats fan, I've joked about this trade for a couple years. They're both flawed players, at this point, but with vastly different flaws. And I joke, but I'd be ok with it.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Utah it's time! Let's grab Ekblad + Lundell!
Don’t think Lundell is going anywhere, would be a HUGE cost if he was available. *I believe.

Nurse at 50%, for Ekblad and an 8th round pick?
Zito is likely looking for a first if he can get one. We don’t have one till next year. Nurse could play well here, but I don’t see it.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Don’t think Lundell is going anywhere, would be a HUGE cost if he was available. *I believe.
Yeah, we rated him pretty highly as a rookie, probably expecting too much, but Lundell is coming off a playoff run that has driven his value to the team way up.

Zito is likely looking for a first if he can get one. We don’t have one till next year. Nurse could play well here, but I don’t see it.
At 50% and with the right partner, I think he'd flourish. Obviously it's not happening. But I'll keep the joke going.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Yeah, we rated him pretty highly as a rookie, probably expecting too much, but Lundell is coming off a playoff run that has driven his value to the team way up.

At 50% and with the right partner, I think he'd flourish. Obviously it's not happening. But I'll keep the joke going.
I’ve never had an issue Lundell. I don’t get why people did, he’s always been very defensively responsible and figured the offense would come. Took a bit with Barkov as well.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I’ve never had an issue Lundell. I don’t get why people did, he’s always been very defensively responsible and figured the offense would come. Took a bit with Barkov as well.
I never have either. Just remember expectations from his rookie year, playing with Reino and Marchment, with a run and gun team. My thoughts then were expectations might be too high for the kid, being a 1b center. Love what he brings to the team.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Ekblad's issues make sense when you see that he looked like he was 30 when he was "19" :naughty:

aaron_ekblad2.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad