Overages for 2024-2025

AGranderson

Nov 20, 2022
The list on page 1 is shrinking with London & Flint losing an OA I expect in the next 7/10 days majority of teams are down to there 3

Reactions: SarniaStingFan

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Andrei Loshko a OA import out of Niagara who has size and putting some points on the board would be a target for the Spirit. Niagara will stabilize and need to develop some younger guys not many teams will be able to take him. He is a 4th rd pick of Seattle. Don’t know much about his game.

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
Gavin played an entire season (minus a month) with two “crappy” shoulders and had his best statistical OHL season (62GP - 21G - 33A - 54pts).

Gavin has two surgically repaired and healthy shoulders, current team captain, highly respect on and off the ice, well-spoken, a year older and primed to have an even better year than last year. I like Loshko but he’s two players (OA and Import). NVV is effective physically but slow. Flores is one of the better goalies but you have Robertson ready to step in as their goalie of the future. So there are better options than Bryant.

What Niagara knows about DD is the decision will be based on what saves him the most money, while still giving his team the best chance to make the playoffs…draft capital means absolutely nothing to him. What OA move would allow him to do that is the answer.

Last edited:

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
We are in a position that a quality F will help us till Chernyshov is back. Lots of scoring strength in the top lines. First is the shutdown D. Doesn’t have to be an OA but I get the point about using up the cards. I just personally think trading Parekh helps this season and then the next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad