Out of Town Thread - New Year's Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Lol.
Sorry.

1678131833263.gif

• Haha
Reactions: McGees

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
And why are we laughing? Broken finger means he'll be back at the beginning of the playoffs or at worst will miss 2-3 games in the playoffs. Broken finger means he can still train and keep being 100% fit. They are sure to make said playoffs with or without ROR.
Because we potentially get to be entertained by the overreaction of the media & fanbase

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
The KK sunshine brigade out in full force now that he's reached the historically coveted 30 pts milestone.

iu
I’m happy for a young guy who’s had a tough time getting his footing in the NHL.

I always root for young players to succeed and given that we drafted him, we will certainly have fans who still enjoy his success. Guess what, I still rooted for Lars Eller’s success too after all these years.

Kotkaniemi gave the Habs the first right to retain him and the Habs preferred not to. He didn’t demand a trade and he didn’t leave as a UFA, as far as I’m concerned it was a mutual parting of ways — so we can’t be mad at the guy for taking a huge pay day after he was benched in the playoffs in favour of a broken down, double-hernia Toffoli and a broken down, massively-ineffective Gallagher. He rightfully felt like he didn’t have a spot with the Habs and Dominique Ducharme and Marc Bergevin. Oh well, he moved on while giving the Habs the chance to retain him.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
And why are we laughing? Broken finger means he'll be back at the beginning of the playoffs or at worst will miss 2-3 games in the playoffs. Broken finger means he can still train and keep being 100% fit. They are sure to make said playoffs with or without ROR.

Laughing at the Leafs is always the right move

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I’m happy for a young guy who’s had a tough time getting his footing in the NHL.

I always root for young players to succeed and given that we drafted him, we will certainly have fans who still enjoy his success. Guess what, I still rooted for Lars Eller’s success too after all these years.

Kotkaniemi gave the Habs the first right to retain him and the Habs preferred not to. He didn’t demand a trade and he didn’t leave as a UFA, as far as I’m concerned it was a mutual parting of ways — so we can’t be mad at the guy for taking a huge pay day after he was benched in the playoffs in favour of a broken down, double-hernia Toffoli and a broken down, massively-ineffective Gallagher. He rightfully felt like he didn’t have a spot with the Habs and Dominique Ducharme and Marc Bergevin. Oh well, he moved on while giving the Habs the chance to retain him.

There’s no doubt right now that we went sideways at best with that trade, and if KK continues to develop its going to look bad for us.

MB gonna MB.

Reactions: amethyst and ReHabs

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
There’s no doubt right now that we went sideways at best with that trade, and if KK continues to develop its going to look bad for us.

MB gonna MB.
It was pretty clear it was never sideways, Kotkaniemi was a better player in his rookie season than Dvorak is right now.

Sadly people are so attached to Tkachuk that they cant see yhe quality he brings.

Reactions: ReimanSum1908

Harpo

Lyle forever
Sep 20, 2007
Quebec City

Oh come on. I'll always be rooting for Lars, Artturi or Alexander, but KK can GTFO. He willingly signed an offer sheet to get out of here because he was mad he didn't get enough ice when he was 20 years old. And for the record, I was mad too - he should've played more and never been scratched for Eric f'in Staal, but that was an entitled brat move to sign that offer sheet.

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011
So what KK had a 5 pt night. Do fans actually watch the game? Drouin had a 3-4 pt night a while back and I can’t wait for him to get off the team lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad