Out of Town Thread - New Year's Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV426

Oct 28, 2021
New Brunswick
He's at 118 in 62 now. He's the best player since Lemieux without a doubt. I'm watching now and it's embarassing seeing Leafs fans try to compare nostrils to him.

3-1-2023 10-55-47 PM.png

Last edited:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I thought the guy trying to swim on the nice had a nice form.
What was hilarious is normally when you dive like that, you slide also. Not a great play but at least it makes the cross ice pass a little harder. That was just a flat out drop and turn into a pylon.

Plus, never mind TWO guys committing at the blue line like that A moment prior.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
What was hilarious is normally when you dive like that, you slide also. Not a great play but at least it makes the cross ice pass a little harder. That was just a flat out drop and turn into a pylon.

Plus, never mind TWO guys committing at the blue line like that A moment prior.
He did try to wiggle a bit. Looked like a fish out there. He went down too soon thought.

The two guy at the blue line were like "Wait, who's your guy?, where's my guy? Oh sh*t!".

Leafs still have a little mental fortitude issue from the looks of it. They panic so easily.

Reactions: red devil

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
He did try to wiggle a bit. Looked like a fish out there. He went down too soon thought.

The two guy at the blue line were like "Wait, who's your guy?, where's my guy? Oh sh*t!".

Leafs still have a little mental fortitude issue from the looks of it. They panic so easily.
That was TJ Brodie that was down on the ice that just stuck to the ice instead of sliding

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
How was that a whistle ? Goalie never had control, refs just not following the play.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

Well, at least they have enough mental toughness to not give up a 2-0 breakaway in overtime during an elimination game.

Oh, wait…

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I was after Portillo. Think we could have done without a 3rd for him. One thing though it clearly means that Levi isn't going anywhere now. Not that he was...but now we know.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
They’ll be selling 2026 First rounders lol

This team is so f***ed….no picks and Matthews leaving for Arizona the second he becomes UFA

SportsNet will have a complete and utter meltdown

I wanna be glued to my TV set with a nice scotch when that day comes to fruition.
I know he's from there, but that team is just SO MESSED UP, like, never seen anything like it... why are you/lots of people so sure he wants to go there? That's a move where 100% of the time he doesn't win the cup during his career.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I know he's from there, but that team is just SO MESSED UP, like, never seen anything like it... why are you/lots of people so sure he wants to go there? That's a move where 100% of the time he doesn't win the cup during his career.
Ya, i should’ve specified i believe he’s going there.

My guess is Arizona will pay him 13m$ a year x 7

Hometown hero

New building

Will have tons of good young players by the time he gets there

He’s gonna b a PR dream, he’ll be on every commercial, every ad and at every state event.

Beautiful state to live in….just makes sense but of course, he can always opt to sign with the Kings.

Reactions: zeeto

Munber1

Jun 5, 2011
without Chychrun, that could help Arizona sink even further into Beddard territory...if they happen to get him that itself might be worth the trade, not even considering the ottawa pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad