HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
He's pretty good his new contract will be 100% fine.

I'm the only but i'd still take a shot at Lundell this summer is Florida got cap problem. If i was Florida i would not resign Mountour.

Roster still needs a legit top 9 center and a guy who can replace Dach if needed. If Lundell is available, I hope they at least try to acquired him.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
He's pretty good his new contract will be 100% fine.

I'm the only but i'd still take a shot at Lundell this summer is Florida got cap problem. If i was Florida i would not resign Mountour.
I don't think they can afford to pay Montour.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
When the Habs are out, I normally start getting tired of the playoffs by the Conference Finals. I find the teams are often tired by this point and play more rope-a-dope after two rounds of taking a pounding. This NYR-Panthers series has been fantastic and I can't get enough of it. No rope-a-dope in this series. It's been balls to the wall and extremely physical.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Roster still needs a legit top 9 center and a guy who can replace Dach if needed. If Lundell is available, I hope they at least try to acquired him.
Lundell is a rfa so there would have to be an offer sheet. I don't see Zito trading him unless it is an overpay

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Yeah, folks have this image of a 1st overall as an automatic phenom. Not the case! Most become stars or elite in their way. Just a few become generational or super league worthy.
With Laf it was his dominance in his final season including the WJHC that had people stoked.
I was among them. It became evident early on at the NHL level that he was not going to enjoy the same time and space he was used to working with.
Did he all of a sudden become a bust who couldn't make a play? Not at all he simply had to adjust the type of play he was tying to make. He was very good with Chytil two seasons ago. last season was a chore but his coach David Quinn is pretty bad IMO.

Reactions: dinodebino

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Damn good timing! Just got back from Vermont after listening to the NYR/FLA game on satellite radio. Right on time to watch OT on TV!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
I’m rooting for the Rags, only because I can’t stand that stupid overdone panthers « roar » the PA plays 76 times a game.

I’m fickle like that and I like it.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad