Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Youre fired fired GIF on GIFER - by Bragul

Reactions: Kimota

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
So they made Keefe face the media on Monday and then nuke him on Thursday.....kinda shitty.
Should have just canned him Monday.

Hope the Leafs get a hard ass coach next....then we will really see Marner cry.....don't see it happening.

Last edited:

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Probably Silayev, I guess. He's huge. 6'7.

Zadorov was a 1st round pick. 16th OA. Silayev is seen as having higher offensive upside.
Yeah. That's why I don't see the comparison. A #2 pick should have more offense than Zadorov unless it is a very weak draft.

Most probably Berube is next coach of Toronto Mental Midgets. Rumours been circulating for a while before todays news…
Well Ottawa saved them from Travis Green.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
So they made Keefe face the media on Monday and then nuke him on Thursday.....kinda shitty.
Should have just canned him Monday.

Hope the Leafs get a hard ass coach next....then we will really see Marner cry.....don't see it happening.
I don't agree,
The coach deserves to give his thoughts regarding the season/playoff run.
you can't take a decision right after an elimination.
Let the emotion flows, let the players clear the locker, everyone do their season exit interview.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I don't agree,
The coach deserves to give his thoughts regarding the season/playoff run.
you can't take a decision right after an elimination.
Let the emotion flows, let the players clear the locker, everyone do their season exit interview.

Somebody was being sacrificed after the loss....that decision was already made.

Keefe was done the second the Bruins scored in OT....put him out of his misery.

Shanahan lasting this long reminds me of Bergevin, staying on way past his expiration date.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Hard to have sympathy lol

I found him so unlikable even if he wasn't the Laffs coach lmao

Buh bye Sheldy
I cross paths with him quite a bit at the rinks - he’s friendly. Attends his boys games/practices/training, etc even during busy season - doesn’t shy away from that attention. (Even early morning after playoff loss. :oops:)

Offered to help out the local minor hockey association in anyway way he could. Good dude according to mutual acquaintances.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'd suspect Bérubé could be their BrindAmour. The next one might finally be the right one. Still.....Treliving has more job to do before it happens no matter the coachs. D and goalies. No matter how much I like Woll, kid is often hurt. And some more help up front as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad