HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Finally get game 6 tonight!
Sitting at my desk real quiet this morning like.

Untitled design.png

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Two teams could move Dubois. Why can’t Habs move Dvorak or Donkey?

with Dvorak, you just pray he can bounce back to being an acceptable 3C and he'll get moved at the deadline for positive value.

with Donkey, that just depends how much copium juice left other GMs have for him. At least with Dubois, he's had past good numbers to keep the copium up.

Reactions: The Real Timo

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
TJ on the 4th line is exactly what we need. I'd have no problem with him on our team.

Just listening to LeBrun on Overdrive regarding Necas. He said the Canes have multiple concrete trade offers and they are balking at all of them. Teams around the league have said the price is so high for Necas there is internal talks of putting together an offersheet to get him. Canes think he's a star but won't pay him, while Necas wants out.
Perhaps his World Championship went to his head.
The thing is he seemed to play at a much higher level for Czechia than he ever did for Carolina.
I remarked at the time I'd love to get this Necas but he hasn't shown me he's wired to play that way consistently.
I doubt we go the offer-sheet route for some reason. :help:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Oil win tonight. FLA will lose on Monday night
I think the same thing the winds have shifted and I think Zito knows it. He's aware they stole game one and should be behind in the series.
Edmonton now know they can put the puck in the net on Bobrovsky he isn't the wall people were making him out to be.
Dallas had them beat until they didn't it seems like Florida are now in that same boat.
No pressure on Edmonton they were never supposed to win this series.
Florida are set to start gripping their sticks a whole lot tighter.

Heffyhoof

So happy to be glad to be pleased to meet you.
Jan 17, 2016
When the guy is injured, it takes us 2 games to forget he's still with the team.
I still do even when he's playing. I remember watching a game with my dad and giving him the rundown of who was playing that game due to injuries. I remembered the goalie, 6 D and 11 forwards....

• Haha
Reactions: zx81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad