HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
nobody can f***ing wait to make deals any longer. Florida was already supposed to have their cup.
The series may go 7 - and then the draft is 4 days later lol

I think everyone assumed Florida was going to win in 5, but when they didn't teams just went: f*** it, off-season starts now.

Draft is next week, July 1st isn't far off.

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
Me too. Like WTF, so soon, just like that. They didn't even wait to try to up his value next season (hypothetically). Maybe KH should take note: you move the garbage at the first occasion, you don't wait.

It's one of those trades where you have to do a double take and verify it's not a fake/parody account making a bogus claim.​

Reactions: HuGo Sham

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Agreed it is smart to realize a mistake and fix it. If you have too many mistakes then either there will be too many to fix or you won't be the one fixing them.
I'm actually afraid. This will be the closest to Montreal he's ever been. :scared:

A good lesson for that noisy segment of the Montreal fan base who was pinning for the return of the prodigal son: that the best transactions are usually the ones that you don’t make.
I hope it quashes their ardor to take on any player with baggage period. It's really not something we need at this point.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Do you think players first reaction is "****" when they get traded to the current SJS or do you think they see it as a dope opportunity to bask in the sun , play decently and maybe help build a culture there....man they have been bad bad bad , on some historic stuff

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
Me too. Like WTF, so soon, just like that. They didn't even wait to try to up his value next season (hypothetically). Maybe KH should take note: you move the garbage at the first occasion, you don't wait.
They could not wait, his NMC was about to kick in.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
No ntc in year 1 saved the Kings :slaugh:

Pielle! Pack your bobbleheads

1000005068.jpg

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
The fact that Dubious quit on two organizations was all I needed to see. Kings fans mocked those of you who posted on the main boards once they got him but I would bet they weren't laughing last season when he quit on their team as well.

PLD is garbage. Always has been, always will be.
Many here would have strongly disagreed with you last summer. He was being heralded as a savior that would turn into a superstar once he wore the CH. I was not one of those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad