HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
The time remaining depends largely on whether Drai bolts at the earliest opportunity. With a ton of cap space coming on, maybe Holland can help turn it around but if I'm McDavid and I'm entering a FA year, my eyes are on joining the best franchise in hockey... and whatever franchise it might be in his eyes it won't be Edmonton.

Well, it's definitely not Toronto then either.

I'd stay far, far away from Toronto. Go to Dallas or something.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Yeah, they're having Monsoons in south Florida with record rainfall. The whole of south Florida is under flood warning. Everyone knew it was coming. I don't understand why they stayed. They should have left for Edmonton after G2.
They should have left yesterday like Edmonton did. This isn't any reason to stay an extra day when they knew this weather was coming

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I was expecting a game tonight. :ha:
We wait like a month for the finals to start and then take a day off at the very first possible opportunity.
Get on with it FFS.
Same. I sat down last night after the kids were in bed, thinking of catching up the second period..... ad there was only baseball :(

But then, I thought that if it was always every two days, there wouldn't be a game this saturday, so...

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Is it broom time yet?:dunno:

giphy (1).gif

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Yeah, really poor planning on their part. Why stay for a serious rain storm? It's not like it was a surprise either. Seems stupid.
Maurice is a player’s coach and likely rewarded the guys an extra day with their families rather than an extra day doing f*** all in Edmonton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad