HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Bouchard has been very impressive those playoffs. Nurse should give him 50% of his salary. He plays like he is a dman from the 80ies and 90ies. Same style of play. That's refreshing to see.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I will say, the Oilers have done a very good job not letting the other team shoot on them. Since May 1st (game 5 against the Kings), the Oilers have allowed on average 22.7 shots per game.

Its what I've been saying. Edmonton might not have the names outside of McDraichard, but they've been playing a really great team game for a while now. Nothing to do with the Oilers of past years.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Its what I've been saying. Edmonton might not have the names outside of McDraichard, but they've been playing a really great team game for a while now. Nothing to do with the Oilers of past years.
I think Bouchard is making a name for himself in those playoffs. He plays like a legit number 1. If he keeps playing like that we'll have to consider him a borderline elite player. They have a better supporting cast than the previous year.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I think Bouchard is making a name for himself in those playoffs. He plays like a legit number 1. If he keeps playing like that we'll have to consider him a borderline elite player.

That 2018 top 12 had a lot of talent on defense.

It's funny how a lot of us actually knew we were scouting great players on the backend... and still were debating ass clowns like Zadina and Cacaniemi.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee and LaP

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I think Bouchard is making a name for himself in those playoffs. He plays like a legit number 1. If he keeps playing like that we'll have to consider him a borderline elite player. They have a better supporting cast than the previous year.
He sure is doesn't figure how Edmonton fans wanted him kicked out of the city

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Absolutely. Their weakness is Skinner, and it makes the entire team look bad after a loss. "badly build team", "can't defend" etc, while the true reason is the guy between the pipe

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
It's not just the firepower. Look how they're suffocating the Stars. They did the same thing against Vancouver to close out the last two games of the series. Their players with size are using the body all the time. They move the puck extremely quickly. Man, I hope they win the cup.
Size sure helps in the playoffs we can see why Kent is focusing a little on that

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Absolutely. Their weakness is Skinner, and it makes the entire team look bad after a loss. "badly build team", "can't defend" etc, while the true reason is the guy between the pipe
Dallas 2nd goal in game 4 was so bad, I mean people blame Nurse for deflecting it with his *** but man that deflection was from a weak shot that was off the net by a mile. A peewee goalie should not give goals like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad