HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Thanks for the info. Could you imagine if he creates a rift with these two players......they'd have to go back to the start of their rebuild. I like Jarvis but I do have Raymond above him. I'd love to know what they are both looking for.
Stevie Y did the exact same thing w Kucherov … who finally succumbed to having a low AAV short term deal as season was about to start - has a history of using his GM leverage on RFAs

Last edited:
Reactions: Leto

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON

Sometimes it's the moves you don't make that show your abilities as a manager.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke

Sometimes it's the moves you don't make that show your abilities as a manager.
1726233305702.png

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Rumors saying that the Yotes Victor Soderstrom is leaving to sign in Sweden. He was the 11th OA pick in the same draft as Norlinder, maybe they can be teammates. Yotes gave him his QO so they retain his rights at least. I remember at the draft many were saying wtf with the pick.

Reactions: Fenris

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
Leafs may not be this amazing team this year...yes they have some elite players but they have more holes than the media pundits are bringing up. Treliving reminds me of Bergevin in that he throws shit at the walls and sees what sticks.
The guy showed he could lose in CGY so he was hired in Toronto.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Well i read on their board they have the best Defense in decades this year...
In their defence (no pun-intended), not all of them agreed. And the op is trigger happy to create threads. Just pointing that out as I don’t like it when all Habs fans are generalized the way they are on the main boards.

Still a hilarious take though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad