HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
giphy-2.gif

C'mon Kent Snooze give us something.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

Not sure. But I think an associate coach works closer with the head coach than the assistants.

He wasn't retired. He was working with the Blues in some type of hockey ops role. But coaching is in his blood.
I guess the Flyers can just do like the NYR did with Goodrow and just put Atkinson on waivers so the Sharks can then claim him. NTC be damned.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
At least a few GM's are aware that the offseason is underway....
Faaaaak I wanted this dude. Good move by Vancouver but some here would call it an over payment. :help:

Not at all, the guy has been basically a fraud insider the last two seasons. Only good for "breaking news" because his pal at the NHL office text him trade deals before teams do their official announcements.
Or the Agents use him as a free horn to advance their agenda's.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
I guess the Flyers can just do like the NYR did with Goodrow and just put Atkinson on waivers so the Sharks can then claim him. NTC be damned.
Are the « no waiving clause » are coming in the next collective convention? I mean, it seems to be the easiest thing to make for a GM. Just put the player on waivers

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
What are the Hawks doing lmao

Blowing 4M X 2 yr on Miyakhev to move up to 55th overall from 90th. Weird.

A buddy for Demidov I guess.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Where ya seeing that rumor from Mr Pollock?

The player bigger than Jesus was traded to Utah last Monday according to the internet. This is the kind of "info" that linger around until something else happen (ie: he get traded somewhere else or just sign with the Leafs.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad