HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I have to help my elderly aunt and uncle to move out today and I missed all the fun.

There was no player trade yesterday, but we got some juicy things today.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
He’s playing hard every shift, I wonder if he’ll break down fast like a Weber Muzzin Hjalmarsson etc..

Seems risky

At least Weber was able to soldier his way through the playoffs. With tanev, he get hurt often and it includes getting hurt when you need him most in recent years.

I had the pleasure to watch tanev alot. He was very good and is still good, but what good is it if hes just not durable?

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Apparently Leafs are going to sign Tanev long long term according to one of their reporters. The Stamkos special? 8 years at 3 million to keep the AAV down

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I thought the league had outlawed these types of deals.
I’m just guessing but James Mirtle tweeted out they are signing him long, long term. I’m guessing it’s 7-8 years

Maybe trying to keep room to go after Zadorov also

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
How much of a fandom meltdown (at both extremes) would occur if HuGo acquire rights to Stamkos?

Because it sure looks like TBays moving on….

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad