HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition (Mod Warning #2635)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I call BS, there must be some crazy reduflation in this scheme
I just got a picture of the bottle of water for 2$

1727736603949.png

jrom

Mar 28, 2022

Who was the loser the Habs got in return ?

Makes me always concerned if the management can't build an AHL team to make the playoffs/judge AHL talent.

Yeah, it's a pre-season goal, but it's a nice one and way better than anything whatever the tool he got traded for would do.

Agreed, I never got that trade. Légaré won’t have a NHL career but he’s from Laval, was very happy to play there, played with jam.

I’ve been saying it for 2 years, it makes no sense to have Sedgwick in charge of the Rocket. Let him focus on cap management and have a dedicated Assistant GM for the Rocket, that can go on the road with the team if needed, etc

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I really like what Zito has done to the Panthers. Their players know how to play all around hockey. They're so in-your-face as well, but they might be the highest IQ team since the Blackhawks. Man I would love an Ekblad-Tkachuk-Barkov core.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
I really like what Zito has done to the Panthers. Their players know how to play all around hockey. They're so in-your-face as well, but they might be the highest IQ team since the Blackhawks. Man I would love an Ekblad-Tkachuk-Barkov core.

There were stretches of play in the ECF where Florida looked like an NHL alumni team playing a local police union for charity

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Where is the beer?
Utah has some unique liquor laws relative to the rest of the country. Or at least it did when I visited for work ~5 years ago. If I recall, it is illegal for bars to serve beer >5% ABV from a tap. Those rules are set by an alcohol regulation board, and as the bartender was telling me, "9 out of 10 of its members are Mormons who have never had alcohol their whole life".

Who knows what this means for the hockey arena though.

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
Who knows what this means for the hockey arena though.
Do the Mormons play hockey? Kinda curious now. Actually just googled it and Derek Ryan is one, it came after the hockey though and he is somehow still in the NHL at 37 years old so he must be doing something right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad