HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition (Mod Warning #2635)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I call BS, there must be some crazy reduflation in this scheme
I just got a picture of the bottle of water for 2$

1727736603949.png

jrom

Mar 28, 2022

Who was the loser the Habs got in return ?

Makes me always concerned if the management can't build an AHL team to make the playoffs/judge AHL talent.

Yeah, it's a pre-season goal, but it's a nice one and way better than anything whatever the tool he got traded for would do.

Agreed, I never got that trade. Légaré won’t have a NHL career but he’s from Laval, was very happy to play there, played with jam.

I’ve been saying it for 2 years, it makes no sense to have Sedgwick in charge of the Rocket. Let him focus on cap management and have a dedicated Assistant GM for the Rocket, that can go on the road with the team if needed, etc

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I really like what Zito has done to the Panthers. Their players know how to play all around hockey. They're so in-your-face as well, but they might be the highest IQ team since the Blackhawks. Man I would love an Ekblad-Tkachuk-Barkov core.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
I really like what Zito has done to the Panthers. Their players know how to play all around hockey. They're so in-your-face as well, but they might be the highest IQ team since the Blackhawks. Man I would love an Ekblad-Tkachuk-Barkov core.

There were stretches of play in the ECF where Florida looked like an NHL alumni team playing a local police union for charity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad