HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024-2025 season

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
The “problem” is that Philly’s guy will likely be better than ours - only time will tell but I think that’s a safe bet - and people aren’t bashing DR - not his fault that HuGo likely screwed up the pick - they’re upset with HuGo . . . everyone makes mistakes . . . but this could be a costly one. Mich and Demi could have been our Connor and Leon, Patrick and Jonathan, Sid and Geno . . . you get the point.
I do get it. Certainly if Reinbacher doesn’t hit as a top-4, it’s going to sting. However, the sting I’m not overly concerned at this time. I’m not blind… if Michkov becomes a superstar, that is also going to sting, but we got to hope our guys like Demidov, Slaf, CC, Hutson, Guhle and so on continue their path and we become legit. I mean, Florida and Vegas didn’t necessarily win with their own versions of Batman and Robin.

Sure, Michkov and Demidov back to back would had been sweet but I don’t think it’s going to be too painful for us provided the team continues to get better and our own potential stars hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad