Player Discussion: Former Bolts Thread

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Serg has 3 assists in 4 games so far.

Koepke has 1 goal and 4 points in 4 games.

Duclair just scored his 2nd goal of the season and has 3 points.

Jeannot has picked up a goal in a 7-8 OT loss.

Stammer is still looking for his first goal/point after two games.

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
I've been following how Serge has been doing, I'm interested to see if he does become a legit #1, even if not as good as Hedman was in his prime. I'm also hoping Stammer has at least a 30 goal season for Nashville.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
matt-carle-injury-tampa-bay-lightning-abdominal.jpg

1200px-Andrej_Sustr_-_Tampa_Bay_Lightning.jpg

I don't know if this thread was supposed to be for former Bolts currently playing elsewhere, but here are two of my favorites anyway.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We're gonna drive ourselves crazy with a thread like this
I think the only guy who's gonna excel is Sergachev, and that's because he's in a role now that wasn't available to him here.

matt-carle-injury-tampa-bay-lightning-abdominal.jpg

1200px-Andrej_Sustr_-_Tampa_Bay_Lightning.jpg

I don't know if this thread was supposed to be for former Bolts currently playing elsewhere, but here are two of my favorites anyway.
3rd pairing, all the way to the finals.

These Are The Days

I need about tree fiddy
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I wish Sergy nothing but the best. He was as great as he was frustrating to watch . Sadly I don't think he's ever going to reach the kind of level defensively that we wanted of him. He would have by now. Offensively? Yeah I can see him racking up new highs and getting better. He has too much flash and talent to be .50 PPG at best. The problem was he could never do it without a lot of mistakes.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I wish Matt Carle the best. His skills deteriorated pretty quickly when he got here, but he did help stabilize things early on, and took some pressure off Hedman.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Does not seem to be going well for stamkos. The powerplay production should come, but i can't see him doing shit 5v5 when he wasn't even good with Point and Kuch.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
So Tyler Johnson is still a free agent or have I missed something?

Still with the Bruins on a PTO, they haven't released him yet so he can practice with the team but can't play any games. Not sure if they have an understanding about a signing down the line but it's weird that he's being so patient with them, I know they did the same to another player last year and ended him signing him but don't know if Johnson really has his eyes on Boston or if he really didn't get any other offers.

Reactions: Renopucker

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Does not seem to be going well for stamkos. The powerplay production should come, but i can't see him doing shit 5v5 when he wasn't even good with Point and Kuch.
He had a cupcake, 15' out, between the dots, and MISSED THE NET. I do not want to crap on our former C of a decade +, but he aint the same guy.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
We knew Stamkos was a power play merchant at this point. No one should be surprised if he looks poor when you take Kucherov away from him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad