OT: Out of town scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Im tired as hell and i thought i had a stroke reading the same shit twice lmao

My goal is to eventually reach the same number of likes and posts as @ucanthanzalthetruth, and then I will change my username to ucanthanzaIthetruth (the l is an uppercase i) so it will become impossible to tell the difference at a glance.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Dallas has really started to look old, and their defensive depth is being tested as guys like Tanev get dinged up.

We'll see what happens. I still don't understand why the Stars didn't have Johnston on the ice at the end of the game. Jamie Benn really isn't the guy I want on the ice when I need 2 goals in 3 minutes.

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018
Dallas has really started to look old, and their defensive depth is being tested as guys like Tanev get dinged up.

We'll see what happens. I still don't understand why the Stars didn't have Johnston on the ice at the end of the game. Jamie Benn really isn't the guy I want on the ice when I need 2 goals in 3 minutes.
They kinda look like the Panthers from the finals last year, just beaten up & exhausted!

llwyd

Feb 22, 2006
Helsinki
As a Finnish homie I'm just praying for Dallas... But Sasha Barkov is something else, so regardless I will support the Panthers in the final!

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Oiers are Not a 4 line Team and Dallas depth on D is weak.

Think we will have the edge on both teams. Edmonton didnt really have to play a physival game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad