OT: Out of town scoreboard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
ESPN was unwatchable and now Sportsnet will also be atrocious with the Edmonton PPs' making it.

I'll get ahead of it and whine now, the refs will call this ballet-hockey and we'll spend all game in the sin-bin once again.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Panthers need to be ready for the Oil. Follow the play book. Forecheck them, hit the body, wear them down. Oil are a 1 line team. Barkov and Reinhart can shut down McD, Drain, and the traitor Hyman. After that they really don't have much depth.
Drai has been seperated from McD, RNH is with McD I think

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Doesnt matter imo. We are a 4 line Team and our Centers can shut down any line

As as it doesnt work they will put Draisaitl and McDavid together.
I think the boys need to focus on hitting RNH, Drai, and Bouchard, every chance they get.

McD is going to get his points, but if we make him beat us goalscoring wise we are better off, rather give up 10 goals than 20 assists, lol

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
If it’s the oilers, obviously you try to play Barkov and forsling against that RNH-McDavid-Hyman line. Good to have that Forsling speed to help counter mcdavid’s a bit but also concerned about Ekblad’s speed when mcdavid’s out there.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
I think the boys need to focus on hitting RNH, Drai, and Bouchard, every chance they get.

McD is going to get his points, but if we make him beat us goalscoring wise we are better off, rather give up 10 goals than 20 assists, lol
Absolutely. Finish their checks. I see Dallas not doing that tonight.

Panthers can shut down McD better than most teams. They shut down Tampa's powerplay, Pasternak, & Panarin/Mika/Kreider.

Bob need to be sharp. Edmonton shoots from all angles and accurately. Only 6 shots on goal halfway thru the game and it's 2-0.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I haven’t seen Dallas throw one hit. Like this is the softest hockey I’ve ever seen.

If it’s the oilers, obviously you try to play Barkov and forsling against that RNH-McDavid-Hyman line. Good to have that Forsling speed to help counter mcdavid’s a bit but also concerned about Ekblad’s speed when mcdavid’s out there.
This is my main concern as well. Ekblad is going to get embarassed by him.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Is Dallas afraid that if they play physical the refs will call every little thing? If so, they deserve to lose.

It's one thing to be concerned about the Oil's powerplay, but to be so worried you change your game?

Reactions: VIMMM and Chaos2k7

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
It feels like Benny might kill somebody against either of these teams. Most of them seem to be expecting stick checks and it feels like Bennett will kill somebody coming around the net with their head down like Slavin last year.

Reactions: PSLguy

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
It feels like Benny might kill somebody against either of these teams. Most of them seem to be expecting stick checks and it feels like Bennett will kill somebody coming around the net with their head down like Slavin last year.
Yup. Did you see Draisaitl cut through the middle with his head down and no one hit him? Lmao. There was 3 stars on him.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Idk, I’m not worried if it’s Edmonton. They’ve yet to play anyone that has our style so they’ve been able to get by. We’ve been disciplined lately and our PK has been good against known good PPs. They also have a goalie who’s historically been a tomato can

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Prob barkov line vs mcdavid line
Lundell line vs drai line
If those two can at least somewhat slow them down plus hopefully bobby saving his best series for last i got hope.

I dont think the 4th can do much even protected but as long as they dont fold

Then its down to the 2nd line to produce the meat and potatoes

Luckily were a more disciplined team so hopefully were not on the pk all the time, cause we know last year the officiating turned 180*

Oilers pk is pretty solid so i dont see us scoring there.

Skinner is being protected hard but hopefully we have the system to break through and put some shots on net. Despite him playing better hes no vasi, swayman, nor igor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad