GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens Oct 12 at the Bell Center

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
I'm a retired immigration judge.

It's simply a professional habit of mine of correcting wrong opinion/info...
Wow that isn't ironic at all. You appear to have immigrated from the Habs forum to here, you are hereby ordered to return to your home forum by order of HF Sens court.

tenor.gif

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How can you watch the entirety of that play and blame Chabot?

Look at what Jensen does throughout this entire sequence. Comes down the half wall with the puck...freeze the video at 3 seconds...has Chabot on the other side of the ice completely wide open and has Stutzle in the near corner completely wide open...what does he do? Throws the puck at the net into a crowd of 5 red jerseys and one teammate in front of the net (Tkachuk). Instead of stopping after releasing the puck, he continues to float down the half wall. The defenseman easily blocks the puck he lofted at him and they turn around the attack, where now he's way out of position.

He watches Chabot race back down the ice and dive in a last ditch effort to disrupt the shot but instead of stopping in front of the net he continues skating past it and the trailing forward pokes the puck in.

It's just a mountain of stupid decision-making in the span of 15ish seconds on his part.
Jensen controller disconnects after his shot.

Why doesn’t chabot move to the middle of the ice to support the play. He’s just watching the front of the net hoping Ottawa gets it?

Both duds on the play. But if chabot moves to the middle it’s not a breakaway

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
This roster is still too soft. Need size and intimidation.

We’ve got a few pests but no real bullies aside from Brady.

We also need guys whose motor runs higher than our current guys.

Amadio is fine but I’m still not over the sens refusing to just pay Nick Paul.

Paul>Amadio>Joseph.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad