GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens Oct 12 at the Bell Center

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Montreal is such an awesome city, it’s really unfortunate the Habs play there.
I struggle considering it awesome.

It is a dump. It does have a lot of people so lots of cool stuff happens but what an ugly city filled with pretentious assholes.

EDIT: to be clear, Ottawa and Gatineau are even worse. At least we aren't begging everyone to consider us a world class city.

• Wow
Reactions: senswon

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
Sens homers are cute lol

It's ok to admit that we suck. Look at the last 7 years. Only the Wings and Blackhawks have had a worse Points %
i have no problem admitting we suck, you just seem to love to pump the habs tires at our expense

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Meh, I find the positives outweigh the constant smell of piss.
That's fair, I go to Montreal for shows on a regular basis. I'm always in a hurry to GTFO though and make a point to never tell anyone I meet there where I live because they always act like I should be glad to bask in the presence of Montrealers.

I'm older now too, all my friends who lived there eventually saw the same as me and they all left. Some went to the Yukon and a few went to.... gasp! Chelsea!

Stutzlaaaa

Dec 18, 2021
Yeah it only game 2 but game is worth the same 2 point as 82 .Losing is going to happen early season or late season but losing this way is remiscent of last two season . Few guys trying really hard most of the games : Stu, Sanderson, Pinto, Zub, Greig these rarely takes night off.

Tkachuk, Giroux(the guy old veteran,he get free pass), Batherson, Chabot always no consistency in their play and never lead really by exemple in their play since a good time now probably more then half of last season and 2 games in this one.

Norris have the excuse of being injured for 2 seasons and that for sure still not helping the team.

Bottom forwards are guys that are all new (good excuse) and showed effort .

Tkachuk /Chabot is the main leadership of this team and both shows lack of effort /consistency for time to time offensively or defensively both ways . They have to change that asap if they want to play in Spring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad