GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens Oct 12 at the Bell Center

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I watched the game. Sens didn’t generate a lot of good chances but seriously anyone thinking they weren’t the better team by far needs help.

They were playing a lot of east-west hockey tonight for whatever reason.

Not a lot of forechecking with speed and physicality.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I’m seeing a different Chabot and I like it.

10-Guy.jpg

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
No shows tonight:
Giroux, Perron, Batherson, Norris, Greig

I thought Giroux looked slow in the preseason. Didn’t think much of it becuase preseason and all but I worry this is the year he drops off. It’s early and I’m sure he will have his big moments but it seems different.

Reactions: SensFactor

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
It's honestly kind of shocking how many of the top guys have barely showed up to start the season. All this positive energy we've been seeing and hearing about and then most of the top 6 looks like they're still on vacation. And then there's Chabot who looks like the surgery he got actually made him a worst player.

It's one thing to lose, it's another to not put in the work and look so lackadaisical.

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
I thought Giroux looked slow in the preseason. Didn’t think much of it becuase preseason and all but I worry this is the year he drops off. It’s early and I’m sure he will have his big moments but it seems different.
Imo top 6 needs a mixup.
They've been asleep so far except timmy

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
You cannot convince me to take on Erik Karlsson with his contract for Chabot.

There's two more years after this one.

Like I said, invent your time machine and I'm all in chief.

100 points 2 seasons ago and the norris

top 10 d pair last season on a "down" season.

when has chabot ever been worth his contract?

also we need someone who can slow the game down and playmake, that's the biggest reason you should prefer Karlsson.

like even if Chabot was the better player right now, which he isn't, karlsson style of play would still benefit this team more than chabots style of play.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Remember that report about Chabot playing with a bad wrist for the last two years but now it’s all good?
I've calmed down a bit when it comes to Chabot

Unfortunately he has a lot of baggage he needs to unload. It is going to take a long while and I am confident Poulin and Staios are considering trading him (good luck though....)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad