GDT: Ottawa Senators at Colorado Snowslides| 9PM EST | TSN5, RDS1, ESPN+ | Must win situation™ - Late Night Edition

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
This is so demoralizing. I guess we're .500% so it's premature, but it really feels like we're about to see the yearly happenings again. I really hope it's different this time. Hopefully Staois and/or Green can do something to turn this slump around.
Green was to help this team play better defensively..i dont see that yet

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Forsberg was solid, that bodes well for us. Really could have used an OT pt in this game and the VGK one, we need to manage the game better late, we left pts on the table, not that we played great but tying it up late, you need to make that count for something

Reactions: Puikiou

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I already answered. We're a talented your team, with a good core of young players on good contracts, now with some veteran leadership and a vezina caliber goalie.
If we have all that we should be able to win 5 hames in October and not be one of the worst 5 on 5 teams in the league. I wonder what’s going on.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
We are essentially playing without our #1 Defensive D-man and our #1 (Maybe G is 1) defensive forward...

I know the rest of the team has to step up in there absence but thats a pretty tall task considering we replaced Zub with Hamonic...
Not to mention it was a pretty tough road trip. We started with a solid 4-0 win. We still dominated Vegas but fluked into a loss and Colorado is a very very good team on a hot streak, and we will made it a 1 goal game.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
We are essentially playing without our #1 Defensive D-man and our #1 (Maybe G is 1) defensive forward...

I know the rest of the team has to step up in there absence but thats a pretty tall task considering we replaced Zub with Hamonic...
Whats frustrating as you saw tonight, 2 or 3 Sens players not boxing out or tying up sticks..some of those goals were from right in front of the net.

Reactions: bashbros32

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad